1 - Kim Jisoo.

"I'm home," Jisoo opens the door with a weak voice, getting inside her apartment after a long time.

"Mommy!"

That soft voice stopped her from doing anything, wrapping his small arms around her legs, making her smile everytime she looks at him.

"Hey, Hyunnie. You missed mommy?" She asked, bent down to his level and kissed his cheek repeatedly.

He shoved his face to her as he lock his small arms around her neck, processing her to carry him on her tired figure. She let out a grunt as she successfully carried him.

Just when Jisoo walked to the kitchen, another hand wrapped around her waist, making her stops and turns around, reveals her husband.

"Hey, Taehyung. I thought you're still at work," she says, putting down Taehyun as she goes to him and hugged him for a seconds.

"I finished them early, honey. How's your work?" He asked, letting her sit in front the counter with their son on her lap.

She chuckles softly, "stressing as usual. But, Hyunnie make it better,"

"Aw, only Hyunnie?" He asked, pouting at her as he also want to have the attention with his wife after a long time her being away of her mission as a cops.

"Alright, Hyunnie. We finally sees daddy getting clingy, right?" Jisoo giggles at Taehyun's neck, making him giggles together with her.

Taehyung just smiles, taking a two plates in front her, "I made you a dinner,"

"Thank you," she replied softly, taking a bite, sharing it together with Taehyun. "It taste so good."

"Of course. It's a special food for my special wife," Taehyung says, pecking on her forehead.

"Daddy being salty!" Taehyun giggles happily seeing his dad's behavior.

Jisoo gulps down her foods and chuckles as she pinch his cheeks lightly, "Taehyun-ah, is it sweet or salty?"

"Both!"

° ° °

"Just make sure you wore the right suit soon." Jisoo seriously said to the officer that took care of the gate as she walks in.

The police nods quickly and bowed at her. She walks inside her work place with a casual outfit, and phone on her ear. Today should be a normal day, she thinks.

"Good morning, Mrs Park Jisoo."

Jisoo stops. She backs off a little to faced the girl that greets her just a second, "it's Kim Jisoo."

"Y-Yes! Mrs, K-Kim Jisoo." She corrected her words and bowed once again. Jisoo walked off with a fight on her phone.

"Whatever, you said, I won't take you after college today. I'm busy!" Jisoo shouts once again and cut the call off when she's in front her friend's table.

"Oh, unnie?"

"Hello, Tzuyu. I've heard that," Jisoo says, breathing sharply as she closed her phone and stares at Tzuyu who's slowly drifting her eyes from the computer to her.

"Heard what, unnie?"

"That, there's a new Inspector added. Where's her place and what's her name?" Jisoo asked.

"Woah, calm down. She's not really that new, unnie. She was police officer before." Tzuyu answered, showing her a paper of the girl that Jisoo talked about.

"Wait," Jisoo stopped halfway and gaves Tzuyu lots of glares. Tzuyu raised her eyebrows, "what?"

"I felt like I've met her before, that's doesn't matter. Where's she?" Jisoo frowns at first but then looks around.

Tzuyu looks around, looking at the cctv by her computer, "I guess she's having a mission with another police officer,"

"Already?!" Jisoo shouts, making the other workers who's silent stares at her, banging hand on Tzuyu's table.

"Calm down, unnie. Yes, I know that's fast but, Chief Naeun saw the best in her. She's the one put her in the mission."

"Aish, shit."

Jisoo cursed, running of other direction to meet Naeun but Tzuyu shouts to stops her, "Kim Jisoo!"

"Where are you going!"

━━━━━━━━━🖤
a/n; it's quite tricky to say Sana plays the role as 'Park Jisoo' right? but, it's just sound weird for me to call Park Sana then, Kim Sana bc she's married 😂 i'm sorry if the police thingy were wrong though, i'm still learning half about them