Chapter 34. The end

Michael's point of view

I watched with wonder as my mate pulled Jackson and the others from the bubble they were projecting through, presumably they were being projected from their pack house hundreds of miles away. But now they were here in front of us.

Jackson tried to run like the coward he is. But before he could get very far Noel preformed the spell to lock them inside a shield. She had told me about this before. The white wolves in her dreams had told her about it, it's what was used the last time two white wolves faced off. I had hoped she wouldn't need to do it.

A horn suddenly sounded from the army of wolves against us. They immediately began to rush forward. We had prepared everyone in training for this, just in case, but I shouted orders to remind everyone of their jobs.

The fighting erupted around me. I ordered Nymeriah to go to the bunker. She insisted on taking the boy and the baby who came with Jackson. As much as I didn't trust him I had to allow it, Noel would never forgive me if something happened to them. I ordered a few warriors to go with them.

My wolf and I immediately joined the fight as it crashed into us. Killing anything that dare approached me. Witches were trying to attack us but they were greatly outnumbered and most were slaughtered quickly.

The vampires ran around us like they were in a maze. Their own battle going on. Jackson's vampires were trying to attack my wolves and witches while our vampires were trying to kill them. It would've been amusing if I could've stopped to watch.

Alexandria was fighting a hybrid as two vampires were quickly sneaking up to attack her from behind, I ran to her, but before I could get there, Thomas was between Alexandria and the wolves. He fought the vampires and quickly beheaded both of them. Alexandria finished the opposing witch before turning to Thomas in gratitude. He smiled before taking off again.

It was very hard to keep my mind in the fight, I wanted to protect Noel. There was no way I could though, she had made that perfectly clear. At the thought of her I looked to where she was, I had ended up a great distance away from her.

Across the field, inside the shield, I watched in horror as Noel's wolf shifted back into human form. She was pinned beneath Jackson's wolf. He then also shifted back into human form. Pinning down my naked mate with his equally naked body.

The fury inside me raged. I ran towards the bubble. Killing anything in my path. I had tunnel vision. All I could think of was the need to protect my mate. Trying to get to her was taking too long, it felt like there was an unending wave of enemies between us.

Suddenly, I felt pain. The pain stopped me in my tracks, I fell to my knees. The pain of a mate's betrayal. Out of nowhere my father came up to me and leaned down in my face.

"What a coincidence. Seeing you in the pain your mother was in." He laughed, actually laughed in my face. He shifted then lunged to kill me. Brian caught him before he could and ripped his throat out. As my father lay bleeding on the ground, through my pain. I thrust my hand through his chest and pulled out his heart. Then the pain once again hit me and I doubled over. I was a sitting duck, waiting for slaughter.

————————————————————————

Noel's point of view

When Jackson shifted into his human form he gazed at my body with lust filled desire. Having him even look at my body made me want to throw up. He used magic to keep me pinned down.

I didn't want his naked body any where near mine. However, if he kept using his magic he would drain himself. I struggled against the magical constraints but did not use magic myself.