Spot takes her cloths (High school AU)

Ashlyn can't fit into his, he's too short.
No one's POV:
The young teens were in Ash's room doing homework.  "Who the hell invented math!"  The young girl angrily yelled.  Spot begins to laugh, finding her struggles amusing.

"Having a hard time adding some numbers, babe?"  He smirked, either mocking her for her lack of math knowledge even though he also doesn't have that or how easily she blushes.  Its a rare time he uses pet names, but when he does it's to make Ashlyn blush so he can mock her.  "Someone's red."  He commented.

"Shut up Short Stack!"  She snapped at him, hiding her blushes face in her book of numbers and suffering.  (A/n Aka math) Spot glares at her.  You'd think after they started dating, she'd drop the nicknames.  Nope.  They heard a knock on the door, all the way down stairs.  "It's the pizza guy, I'll get it."  Ash grabs her wallet and heads down to get the delicious cheese and pepperoni pizza.

Spot looked around, bored.  It's weird being at Ashlyn's house and they're not yelling at each other.  His eyes stopped on a photo they took at prom.  His sister forced him to ask, obviously.  Be blushes, wondering why she still kept it.  As he looks around more, he finds a pic of her ex.  Normally he would of been pissed on why she kept it but there was a sharply drawn mustache and words written like 'loser' and 'asshole' and other colorful words.  Obviously Jester did this and Ashlyn just had to keep it.  He chuckles.  (a/n the photo above is Spot smirking at the photo)

He looks around more til his eyes land on a sweatshirt with bright words saying 'I'm dead til 12'. He laughed, knowing Ashlyn would 100% buy this.  He smirks, trying it on.  It's soft and comfy.  The only annoying thing is, it's too big.  It has a sugary cake like smell, Ashlyn's favorite desert.  As weird as it is, he smiles at the sent.

Ashlyn walks in with two boxes of pizza, "Are you wearing my sweatshirt?"  Spot turns, blushing.

"Uhh, um, no...?"  He tried to cover up his blush and stutter.  Ashlyn glares at him with such hatred.

"If I didn't have pizza in my hands, you'd be dead."  She says while glaring.  Spot shudders at the look, hiding.

"Noted.." He says looking down.  Yet, he still keeps it on.  It's so warm and fluffy.  The sad part is how Ashlyn should be wearing HIS sweatshirt.

Ashlyn sighs, "you won't take it off will you?"  Spot shakes head 'no'.  "When can I get it back?"  She asked, doling her eyes.  He shakes his head again, confusing Ash.  "If it gets stained, you're washing it.  Got it?"  He nods 'yes'.  Now that makes sense.   She heads over.  Spot expects a kiss on the lips.  She kisses his cheek, causing him to pout.  "That's what you get for taking my favorite sweatshirt."  She smirks, patting his head.  Spot steals a kiss anyways.  They both look away, blushing.  Spot gets a text.  He looks down to see 'My Spotlyn senses are tingling.  Nephew.'  Spot roles his eyes.  What is Spotlyn?
(A/n sorry it's short like Spot, I'm really tired and couldn't think of ANYTHING.  Anyways, hope you all had an amazing holidays and an amazing decade!)