First meet (musical but like not the Jack convincig them to stop part)

Ash's POV:
"Loud and clear, Brooklyn's HERE!" Sang the newsies of Brooklyn. Did they really have to write and preform a song basically saying 'Hey! Brooklyn is superior to all of you combined.' Thanks buddy, not like we didn't stoke before you joined.

After Brooklyn was applauded, Davey stepped up. "Carrying the banner!" He shouted and we all cheered. "Now, I'd like to thank Spot for coming here tonight! And of corse Medda for letting us use her theater." Medda bowed her head as in 'you're welcome'.

Spot was cheered by every newsie and he enjoyed. After he basked in the praises and shit he brought his hands up to say 'silence'. I rolled my eyes. Could this guy be any more cocky? I don't even see what's so scary about him.

For a split second we made eye contact until I looked away. I went to go play poker with Race. "Hey doll, how ya doin'? He asked me.

I shrugged, "I guess a bit tired. I haven't seen Jack all night." Race patted my shoulder to comfort me. He may seem like a complete dumbass but he's a really good friend. Next to me, Spot sat down to play. He was shorter than I thought he was.

"What's a matta Spot? Thought you'd prefer a praise over poker." Spot shot a glare at Race. He looked at me, holding his gaze. I but my lip, it's kind of a habit when I'm uncomfortable. Race noticed, "She's off limits, sorry Spotty." Race spoke as he put his cigar in his mouth.

Both Spot and I turned pink, "I ain't interested in no Kelly. Besides, if I wanted her then I's gonna get 'er. No stupid rule gonna stop me. Not that I'd want ya." He snapped.

Racetrack rolled his eyes and looked back at me. "Hey doll, wanna get a drink afta this? I heared there's a new place down town." He asked. I nodded my head. I like hanging with Racetrack. I don't like him or anything, he's always seemed like a brother figure to me.

Romeo sat down and winked at me. Him and Jack flirt with every girl they see. Only difference is Jack surprising got Katherine. At least I think he did. Racetrack rolled his eyes and Spot shot him a glare.

Spot's POV:
I ain't jealous of Higgins callin 'er doll or dem goin on a date. I ain't jealous of Romeo for his flirtatious wink towards 'er. I don't like 'er. Why would I even like a Kelly? If she's anythin like her brodda then count me out. Some of Medda's younger performers wink at me flirtatiously. Ew. I ain't one for datin. I don't fall in love and all that crap. I just-I don't want to see girl Kelly with any guy. Is that weird? Hell, I don't even know 'er name. So why do I care so much if she's datin Higgins or gets a wink from Romeo? I don't care.

I think Race noticed, "What's a matta Spot? I thought ya said ya don't like 'er?" He questioned. I just rolled my eyes and ignored him. As we were playing, my eyes drifted to her. I studied her face this time. She has green eyes that look like the sea, long blonde hair that is in a tight braid. She is wearing a simple blouse and a long skirt. Maybe she dressed up for the occasion? I went back to her face and noticed her hard look, concentrating on the game. She's got a good poker face.

She ended up having bad cards and Race won, shocker. She pouted and rolled her eyes. Her pout is actually kind of cu-NOT cute. Not cute at all. Ew. No, I did not call her pout cute in my head. God, what's a matta with me? (FUCK IT ITS A MUSICAL)

I got no use for moonlight,
Or sappy poetry,
Love at first sights for suckers at least it used to be,
Look girls are nice, once or twice,
Til I find someone new but,
I neva planned on someone like you,

Racetrack told her to meet him outside while he gets his jacket, "Keep an eye on 'er for me. She don't know when a guy is flirting with 'er. She's really oblivious." He told me before walking off.

I went outside to watch her and she looks over to me. I got loss in her eyes before I snapped out. "So, you and Higgins, huh."

She looked at me like I had two heads. "Me? And Race? Datin?" I nodded. She then started laughing. "You're real funny Conlon. He's basically my brudda. Names Ashlyn by da way. I don't think we ever got a chance to meet." She held her hand for me to shake.

I shake her hand, "Spot". I introduced.

"I know. You kinda made yourself known with that song ya pulled earlier. Bout how Brooklyn is superior to all." She said her last sentence so sarcastically that it was dramatic. I tried to look intimidating before I started laughing.

I got no use for moonlight,
Or sappy poetry,
Love at first sights for suckers,
At least it used to be-

"Eh, Conlon. Thanks for watchin 'er but I didn't mean stare at 'er in a lovestuck daze." I turned to see Race with his and her jacket. A blush crept my face.

I stumbled, trying to find words to explain, "I wasn't- I ain't- Shut it Higgins." I hid my blush from Ashlyn as she laughs.

"Race, quit thinkin every guy likes me. Geez, It ain't like I'm pretty." I looked at her confused. But you are beautiful, I wanted to say. Just then, a guy walked by and
looked her up and down before whistling at her. Ugh, some guys are just pigs. Got no respect for no one.

Higgins looked a bit pissed. "How bout I whistle at YOUR sista! How would you like it!" He shouted. Ashlyn rolled her eyes. They then said goodbye and went out.

Before I knew it, Jester jumped on my back. "Nephew..............?" I blushed and nudged her off.
____________________________________________________________NEW CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Medda-GODDESS!  She is a motherly figure to the newsies and lets them use her theater for their rally.

Romeo-He's from the musical.  He is like Mush who is a hopeless romantic and flirts with a lot of girls and sadly hasn't found one who is interested.