figuring out time travel. bringing the fallen back.

"So what you're trying to say is we can get Wanda back?"

  It's another pleasant day and they were all gathered in Valkyrie's hut, figuring out time travel. Well, Bruce, Thor, Scott, and Nebula were, the rest were just completely confused by the calculations and all that junk.

  "Yes, Val." Thor scratched his beard. His eyebrows were furrowed in concentration for the past few minutes, but a slow sparkle was working its way into his eyes, growing bigger and bigger until his eyes shone with hope. "We could bring the others back too!"

  "Tony," Nebula breathed.

  "Natasha." Bruce looked down at his hands. "Though she may be harder to convince, for she was very skeptical and she didn't trust anybody. No one knew of her past. I only know she was...from Russia." The last word was spoken awkwardly, and Valkyrie got the feeling he knew a lot more.

  "And Vision," Thor added. "She can be happy with him." He looked at Scott. "Could we do that?"

  "Well, I only have six pym particles." Scott rubbed his jaw. "I did bring the Quantum suits. Though I brought only three. It's Tony's nanotechnology. So three people need to go and get Nat, Tony, Vision, and Wanda back."

  "I'll do it," Thor volunteered almost immediately. "I've done it before. I can do it again."

  "I'll go and get Stark," Nebula offered.

  "I'll try and talk to Nat. She'll understand," Bruce said softly.

  "Then I'll get Vision and Wanda." Thor poked Bruce. "We might've lost Stark's time machine, but we can find a way to create another one, right?"

  Bruce cleaned his glasses. "I'll try."

  "Then let's get to work."

-

A few days later, the time machine was ready. And all three assigned were standing in the middle of the machine, in a circle.

  "Going Quantum in three, two, one..." Rocket punched a button. "Now go get the heroes back!"

  In a flash, all of them disappeared.

  Valkyrie paced around. "Are you sure they're gonna come back?"

  "Yeah, yeah, if they got stuck then we'll just steal some more of the Quantum suits. Pretty sure the dude has some more." Rocket jerked his head at Scott beside him.

  "Rocket!" Gamora scolded.

  "Eh, whatever." Rocket studied the machine. "Coming back in three..."

  Valkyrie's heart thumped.

  "Two..."

  She stared hard at the machine, praying for them to come back.

  "One!"

  All three materialised in the middle. Except with four more familiar faces.

  "Oh My God!" Scott nearly fell when he reached a woman with flaming red hair as all of them stepped down from the machine. "Nat!"

  Nebula walked over to a man and patted him on the back. He grinned at her and smoothed down his slightly wrinkled suit.

  "Where is Peter?" Tony asked as he took in all the bewildered faces around him. "Blue meanie over here broke into the facility and just sort of got me into this whole thing."

  "You looking for me?" Peter asked.

  "Not you, the kid. I heard we got everyone back?"

  "Yes, we did."