𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰

𝐈𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

The night was dark and luminous

The night was dark and luminous. A light fog graced the small town. The only light source in the night was the full moon.

The shadowy figure of a woman galloped into the small town. The horse had a full body of dark armor just as it's owner. The mayor of the town along with other members of the town stood at the entrance of the town awaiting the arrival of Celene The Black Death. The woman's helmet covered her whole face and the only thing visible were the luminescent blue eyes, her eyes shone like the light of the full moon.

"They should be coming soon." The mayor of the town was a slightly round man. He trembled as he spoke to the infamous Celene The Black Death.

"Do you have my payment?" The woman's icy tone was muffled slightly by the helmet that covered her face.

"Yes I do, once the beasts are dead you will receive your payment." Celene nodded her head accepting the offer.

"Please make sure they do not return to this town ever again." A woman pleaded.

"They won't." Celene turned her horse and rode off into the woods surrounding the small town.

{ — }

Her scent, the beasts have never smelled anything like it before. Her scent, fueled the anger in the beasts. Her scent, was unlike any others they've smelled. Her scent, smelled like an enemy species.

The beasts could not smell the fear on her instead they could smell... Death.

Celene could feel their eyes on her. She knew the beasts lurked among the trees watching her every move.

The black horse Eclipse grew skittish underneath Celene. The growls of the werewolves became more prominent in the trees. Celene couldn't tell how many infested the woods, the number of them didn't matter to her she could slay dozens with ease.

"How long will we play hide and seek?" Celene shouted into the blackness of the woods.

The snapping of branches caught her attention. Celene knew they were beginning to advance on her.

Her eyes began to glow as her senses heightened and every little sound became sensitive to her ears. She could now hear the breathing and the low snarls of the werewolves getting closer and closer.

These werewolves were smart, after all werewolves were men at some point of time.

The beasts moved calculated as they advanced on the woman thinking they had the upper hand on her.