𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑿

𝐷𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑚𝑠 & 𝑀𝑎𝑔𝑖𝑐

"Amira"

"Amira"

"Amira"

"Amira"

Different voices began to whisper as if they were chanting for her.

"Amira rise!"

Amira snapped out of her trance. The sorceress stood on the balcony in her room looking out into the kingdom. Footsteps approached from behind.

"How are you feeling?" Chandler spoke from behind the sorceress. He had been worried about her ever since the incident at Queen Calanthe's feast months ago.

"I feel amazing." Amira smiled at the nature before her. In a way the sorceress felt rejuvenated.

"After everything?" Chandler raised a brow. He was now beside his lover.

"You've been asking me that for far too long. I can assure you I am fine." Amira turned and smiled at the prince.

"You have more things to worry about than me, your father's illness worsens and you shall be king soon." Amira's voice was like music to his ears, but when this topic came up he didn't want to listen to her.

"I know, I want to avoid the topic." Chandler didn't see himself fit for the crown. He wanted to do more than sit on a throne awaiting death.

"You can only avoid it for but so long." Amira pressed on. The sorceress wanted this for him but she was also bittersweet about it. Once on the throne he would be pushed to have children and she wasn't someone who would be able to give him those children and it saddened her to know that but at the same time Amira knew she was destined for more than Kaedwen.

"I know, but just the thought of it scared me sometimes. Thank the gods you'll be at my side." Chandler wrapped his arms around the sorceress snuggling into her. Amira's body softened at his touch but she knew the intimacy wouldn't last.

"I actually won't be here.." Amira trailed off.

"W-what do you mean?" Amira could feel Chandler stiffen up.

"After that feast I saw visions. My destiny isn't here, there is something far greater that needs my attention." Amira explained, her voice laced with sadness as she spoke. Deep down she didn't want to leave Kaedwen but she knew it was for the best.

"I had a feeling this would happen." Chandler knew deep down inside this would eventually happen. After that day he knew something in Amira changed.

"I've been trying to find a way to explain it to you, but it hurts to leave." Amira turned to face him.

"Where will you go?" Chandler was concerned now.

"Home, something there awaits me and I must find out what it is. I also must seek out Celene The Black Death." Amira explained.