𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰𝑰𝑰

𝐷𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑦 𝐻𝑎𝑠 𝐴𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑣𝑒𝑑

"So you mean to tell me you're a prince?" Celene raised a brow at the young man that stood before her

"So you mean to tell me you're a prince?" Celene raised a brow at the young man that stood before her. The two had met in the Tavern after he approached the woman and told her he had been searching for her. Celene of course grew curious and let the boy tell his story in how he had been searching every part of the continent for her.

"How many times do I have to explain it to you?" Robyn rolled his eyes at the woman. Ever since he ran away from the throne years ago the boy had a hard time getting money. What better way to get paid then being a servant to one of the most dangerous people in the continent.

"You don't have to explain it again. I am just a little baffled, I actually met a prince once and he was in love with his kingdom's sorceress. Is that your case? Did you lay with your sorceress knock her up and flee?" Celene chuckled at her own sense of humor that Robyn didn't find quite funny.

"No that is not my case! I didn't want the throne so I ran. Left it in the hands of my brother." Robyn explained once again.

"Mhmmm and now you're here begging me to bring you along as my... servant, you say?" Celene laughed even harder at the fact that the young prince was desperate for money.

"I can fight, I can clean your weapons, wash your clothes and even make you food." Robyn tried to reason.

"Alright fine, I'll let you tag along boy, and I guess I can pay you." Celene sighed. The boy needed money and help so why not give it to him.

"I'm not a boy! I'm a man." Robyn folded his arms over his chest in a pouting manner as the woman stared at him with her striking blue eyes.

"Alright man boy, gathering your things and follow me, don't move slow either, I'm going to take you to get a bath, you smell like shit." Celene finished her drink, paid and began to leave the tavern.

"Another thing... I don't have a horse so maybe I can ride with you." Robyn smiled as he followed the woman out.

"Damn you." Celene rolled her eyes, she was already fed up with the "man boy" and they just met today.

"Get on and hold on tight." Celene held her hand out to Robyn helping him onto Eclipse.

"Nice horse you got here." Robyn smiled as he held onto the woman.

"Thank you, she's stolen." Celene truthfully told.

"Stolen from who?" Robyn inquired.

"If you don't die as soon as I believe you will, then I'll open up to you." Celene chuckled.

Robyn smiled at her strange kindness. Only thing the young man hoped was that he wouldn't die.