𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑽

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑩𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

The young girl laid in the bed of the orphanage

The young girl laid in the bed of the orphanage. The parents of the child had just recently left her.

Amira had laid for days drained of all the tears in her body. The small child could no longer cry.

'How could they? Why would they? I was their only child.' Amira continued to ask herself these questions, she did her best to be the best daughter her parents could ask for. Where did she go wrong.

The housemother of the orphanage came off as a sweet woman. When new children came she would welcome them with open arms and shower them with nice clothes and amazing food but that was only during the day. At night the housemother would take one girl and sell her to any man who came along. It's what her orphanage was known for, when the girls became of age she would use them to bring in profit to the orphanage and herself.

When Amira became of age she began to blossom into a beauty from the color of her skin to the color of her eyes, the girl had striking grey eyes that stood out.
The housemother began to take notice. Instead of seeing a beautiful, innocent, young girl the vile woman saw a money maker. She knew Amira would make her profit like no other due to her being the only unique girl in all of the orphanage. Her brown skin made her stand out from all the others.

Four men came to the doors of the orphanage. The men were drunk and had enough coin to purchase a girl from the infamous orphanage that many other vile men heard rumors of from other vile men.

The housemother gathered Amira from her sleep.

"My dear child, you will be staying in a wonderful bedroom tonight. Come come now child." The housemother ushered Amira into another room far from the dormitory where all the other girls stayed.

"Now now my sweet honey, if you want to stay here you have to sacrifice something." The woman began to explain.

"Sacrifice something? I thought I was here until I became an adult." Amira's heart raced not knowing what the woman was referring to.

"Four men stand outside that door my darling, if you want to stay here any longer you will obey them and me. Now strip" the housemother ordered.

"NOW GIRL!" The housemother ordered once more making Amira fumble with the laces of her night gown.

Amira knew what was to happen next. She didn't want to believe the rumors from the other girls in the orphanage but now she does. A single tear slipped down her eye as the housemother left the room and the booming voices of the four drunk men could be heard.