𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰

𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐒𝐮𝐧

Celene rode into Blaviken without her helmet on

Celene rode into Blaviken without her helmet on. The woman had her head held high taking pride in the fear that she instilled in people when they realized who she was.

Her eyes, oh her eyes they were the only feature that stood out on her beautiful yet sinister face. The majority of people Celene has met always take her for a Witcher since her eyes stood out like they were caused by some sort of mutation. Only select few knew what she truly was. That select few being mages.

Celene dismounts her horse as she nears the tavern, already hearing the boisterous sounds of humans.

Entering the tavern with her head held high and her posture straight everyone in the Tavern came to a cease and the whispers and stares began. None dared to utter a word at the mysterious woman clad in black armor.

"I'm looking for Renfri. Has anybody seen her?" Celene's voice was like silk to the ears. The tone of her voice was that of a seductress, it draws people in.

As the question left her lips all of Renfri's men stand guard. Eyeing Celene in a skeptical way. These men have heard the stories of the death that follows the blue eyed beauty yet they still stand in defense for Renfri, true bravery. Celene smirked at the bravery of the men to stand to her to protect their leader.

"She's right here." Renfri spoke from behind the woman. Her face was stern as she eyed Celene.

Celene turned to face Renfri eyeing her up and down. Both women took the time to size each other up. These two were both deadly women who knew how to kill men in more ways than one. A fight between these women would be one for the history books.

Celene held her stare as she moved closer to Renfri until she was directly in her face. The two women stared at each other neither backing down from the other. The tension in the tavern was as thick as mud on a rainy day. Renfri's henchmen had their hands gripping their weapons till their knuckles were white.

In a swift and sudden movement both women were locked in a hug. Smiling deeply as they hugged each other. These two women were no strangers to each other.

Why battle and kill one another when they can be allies. Powerful women must stick together after all.

"It's good to see you Celene, it feels as if we haven't seen each other for ages." Renfri pulled from the hug to look at her long lost friend.

"I've been traveling and all my travels have led me here. You're name is popular in Blaviken." Celene was proud that Renfri had established herself to the point where people feared her.