𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑾𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝒐𝒇 𝑮𝒐𝒍𝒅

Amira stood in the ring of fire looking at all the dresses Giltine had to offer and so far the girl was unimpressed

"So you just give me a makeover and I'll be beautiful forever?" Amira was still skeptical on how the ascension process worked.

"Something like that, every girl I enchant leaves Aretuza more beautiful than ever and from the looks of it you will probably be the best one yet." Giltine spoke as he examined the young woman.

For a girl who literally came from nothing she still wanted to have a sense of style and the dresses she was looking at surely didn't fit her the way she wanted them too.

"See anything you like?" Giltine asked.

"Everything here bores me. Can you make me a dress that is more exciting? I want to wow the king of Kaedwen." Amira smiled at the man.

"I don't usually do this for many but.. since you asked nicely. I will do my best." Giltine smiled at Amira.

"Thank you so much Giltine, when I get it Kaedwen I will surely send you a gift." Amira smiled brightly. The two went through all the fabrics and colors before Amira finally made her mind up and decided to go with Gold.

Before leaving to gather for her ascension ceremony. Amira went through her enchantment process leaving her more beautiful than ever.

Leaving Giltine's room better than before Amira wondered where Yennefer had been. The young woman had already lost most of the other girls who were nice to her and she didn't want to lose Yennefer.

Even though Yennefer and Amira talked scarcely she still wanted to go through the ascension ceremony with one of the only girls she could call a friend since the other few disappeared without a trace.

Amira walked the halls in search of Yennefer. The young women eventually bumped into each other as both were turning the corner of the hallway.

"Yenna! I was looking for you! Are you ready for ascension?" Amira was ecstatic and Yennefer was confused as to why Amira was looking for her. The violet eyed woman made a mistake in choosing to spend time with Istredd over spending time with Amira and she could tell Amira wanted to be her friend but Yennefer still insists on keeping her out of her business.

"No! I'm going to Giltine! I have better things to attend to." The hunchback woman stormed past Amira. Before she could go any further Amira called out to her. Amira would not let one of her only friends walk away from her. Yennefer was a sneaky person to Amira but she still admired her tenacity and drive for power, that is one thing the two had in common.