𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽

𝑪𝒉𝒐𝒂𝒔

Amira was amazed at the sight of Aretuza, the young girl did not know places like this even existed due to her lack of basic education

"What is this?" Amira looked to Tissaia as they walked into the magical sanctuary.

"You're new home."

Those words alone left Amira scared. The last place she called home turned out to have a sinister secret and she wanted no parts of anything of that nature.

"W-w-wait I c-can't." Amira began to tear up as she stopped following the mysterious woman fearing that should be end up just as she did in the orphanage.

"This is not what you think it is child." Tissaia reassured the young girl.

"I am the Rectoress of Aretuza, I promise you this is no whorehouse." Tissaia spoke calmly sensing the fear on the young girl.

Amira hesitantly followed Tissaia towards the dormitory area where the Rectoress gave the girl a room.

"Bright and early tomorrow Amira, you don't stay here for relaxation." Tissaia gave the girl a stern look.

"Y-y-yes-s" Amira obeyed.

"W-wait! What is your name madam?" Amira called out.

"Tissaia De Vries."

"Amira." The young girl smiled at the woman who only gave the girl a blank stare back.

• ~ •

"Chaos is the most dangerous thing in this world." Tissaia circled the room watching the young girls.

Amira stood behind the podium watching the woman. In front of her were contents that confused the girl. A flower and a rock.

'What the hell is this?' Amira thought to herself.

"It is all around us, all the time, volatile and powerful.But each one of you showed an aptitude for channeling it." The woman glanced at all the girls in the room who had their attention focused solely on her except Amira who's attention was on the contents on the table.

"Your conduit moment created a new ripple in chaos, reaching me here in Aretuza. Anica, you saved a drowning boy with your mind. Fringilla froze a cat and Amira burned down an orphanage." Tissaia continued, most of the girls in the room were horrified by what Amira did, all of them sending her terrified side eyes.

'What was this girl capable of?" Fringilla thought to herself.

"I-I-I- did it f-f-for good reason." The young girl was shaking at Tissaia's boldness to tell her business.