𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑰𝑰𝑰

𝑽𝒂𝒏𝒊𝒍𝒍𝒂, 𝑫𝒆𝒂𝒕𝒉, 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒘𝒅𝒐𝒘𝒏

The way the kiss was was indescribable to both. The kiss felt as if it was meant to be. The two moved their lips together in sync, anyone watching would think that the two were puzzle pieces that were meant to be put together.

All of the pent of tension from the tavern until now is finally being released. The two kissed with so much fervor it was too intense for both the Witcher and the vampire.

Things began to heat up and get farther as the two began to get handsy. Geralt's hands caressed the woman's body, feeling all her muscles and curves through her sleek and skin clothing.

Celene began to feel every fiber of Geralt's muscles, sliding her hand under his tunic feeling the scares of monster hunting turning her on more and more.

Laces began to become loosened as things continued to heat up. The passion was so powerful the two moved quick and fast when loosening up each other's clothing.

Geralt expertly slid the tunic off of Celene's body leaving her exposed to him. Celene continues to struggle with the laces on his tunic and reverted to ripping the fabric clean off of his body.

Geralt became even more aroused at the strength of the woman.

The two lost every stitch of clothing that kept them covered throughout the day. Eventually the two naked bodies became attached together on the bedding material Geralt had on the ground prior.

"Are you sure about this?" Celene interrupted the kiss.

Geralt simply grunted and continued kissing downwards on the woman's porcelain body causing her to gasp and moan from the intense pleasure she felt.

Celene has never felt such sensations before and she's had plenty of sex. Geralt was in his own world as he thrust in and out of the velvety flesh of a woman he met hours ago but he felt as if they were meant to do this. Little did both know... Destiny was in the midst.

The two  expertly explored one another's body making themselves climax... more than once.

The two had been in each other's clutches till the moon peaked high in the sky.

{ — }

Celene removed herself from Geralt's clutches as he slept on the ground.

Celene regretted being that vulnerable in front of Geralt. The woman held a hard yet beautiful exterior and she can't believe Geralt was able to get her out of her element.