𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝑽𝑰𝑰

𝑰𝒔 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆?

Amira walked the halls of Ard Carraigh, the sorceress had just came back from visiting the common folk, one of her weekly tasks she does to show the commoners that the royal family cares for them her simple doings helped keep the king on his thron...

Amira walked the halls of Ard Carraigh, the sorceress had just came back from visiting the common folk, one of her weekly tasks she does to show the commoners that the royal family cares for them her simple doings helped keep the king on his throne and the royal family adored the sorceress so much, some more than others.

Prince Chandler showered the woman with gifts almost daily. The man was infatuated with the brown skin woman with golden eyes. He loved going to surrounding villages with her to watch as she interacted with the commoners. The woman was truly a sight to behold to him and many others.

Amira was heading to report to the king about the commoners and their problems.

"Amira!" The familiar voice of the prince sounded from behind the sorceress making the woman smile.

"Your highness." The woman turned and slightly bowed before the prince.

"No need for formalities, I thought we were passed that." The handsome prince smiled. The man always became flustered when in the presence of the beautiful sorceress.

"You're right chandler, but how may I help you?" Amira raised her brow at the man.

"I wanted to ask if you'd join me in a walk?" Chandler presented his hand to the sorceress.

"I'd love to, but I must report to your father, something dire has come up." Amira smiled at the man making his heart melt and his palm sweat.

"Well, I will accompany you on the walk to his chambers." Chandler smiled as the sorceress wrapped her arm in his.

"How was it this time?" Chandler inquired about her trip to the common folk.

"People are disappearing. Some say a beast comes at night, others say it's more than one beast." Amira answered.

"What do you think it is? Can you sense anything with your magic?" Chandler questioned.

"That is the reason I am on my way to your father, I don't know what to do exactly." Amira truthfully spoke, she thought herself to be the most powerful and most beautiful, but creatures in the night weren't her typical thing.

"He'd probably have you hire a monster hunter. Have you heard of Celene The Black Death?"

"I have heard stories of the woman, but I heard she was quite expensive as well. Amira has heard stories of the woman from the common folk. Most of the stories told were about "The showdown of Blaviken".