3

Patton:

     When I come downstairs, Dee is waiting for me on the couch, with Virgil and Roman.

     "Hey, Dee," I say, skipping over.

     "Hello, darling," he stands up and wraps his arms around me.

     I melt into the embrace, "I missed you," I say with a kiss.

     "I didn't miss you," he says as he pulls me onto the couch with him.

     "You guys literally saw each other two days ago," Virgil says with an eye roll.

     "Hush, My love, you see me everyday, they do not get that luxury."

     He snorts, "Luxury? You're so clingy I'd kill for five minutes of alone time," he jokes.

     "Oh, is that so?" Roman stands up and releases Virgil, he moves to the other side of the couch.

     "Hey, no! Come back!" Virgil stands up and sits himself in Roman's lap.

     Roman chuckles, "Who's clingy now?"

     "Still you," the anxious trait says.

     Roman gasps, "You are going to get it."

     "You'll have to catch me first," he stands up and runs upstairs. Roman following behind him.

     "I'm glad Virgil's happy," Dee says after they leave.

     "Me too," I say as I nuzzle into him.

     He hums as he reaches up to stroke my hair, "How has your day been?"

     "Rough, Logan's been moody. He hates being sick," I say with a sigh.

     "Most people do," he says as he settles us back onto the couch, my head on his chest.

     "But he really hates it. He snapped at me, he never snaps at me," I say, failing to hide the hurt in my voice.

     "Aww, I'm sorry, darling. I'm sure he didn't mean it," he kisses my temple.

     "Yeah...he's just angry," I mumble into his shoulder, "I hope he doesn't get Remus sick."

     "Remus's immune system is stronger than most, he spends so much time in germ filled states." Dee reassures me.

     "Yeah, but still...I should really be taking care of him," I say beginning to feel drowsy.

     "Then you might get sick," he points out.

     "Still, I'm usually the caretaker, I feel bad for not being able to help him," I yawn.

     "He made it difficult, besides don't you think you should take some time off from taking care of everyone," he keeps stroking my hair.

     "No, it's my job," I mumble sleepily.

     "Says who?"

     That's the last thing I hear before I drift off to sleep.

Deceit:

     I smile as I feel Patton slump against me, I wish he'd get more sleep. He's always tired, he falls asleep on me a lot.

     I contemplate taking us to his room, but he'd probably wake up.  So I just grab a blanket off the back of the couch and drape it over us.

Virgil:

     I run up the stairs and attempt to close my bedroom door before Roman reaches it. I'm not fast enough, he pushes the door open as if I'm not even trying to keep it closed.

     "Nowhere left to hide," he says as he picks me up and tosses me over his shoulder.

     "Roman! Put me down!" I shriek as he carries me out the door.

     "You brought this on yourself, My Chemically Imbalanced Romance," he says as he opens the door to his room.

     He tosses me onto his bed, and then shuts and locks his door, with a snap the lock disappears.

     He comes back over and sits on my legs, I look at him in confusion. Then he starts tickling my stomach, I attempt to fend off the attack, but he grabs both of my hands with one of his own, "St-stop, Princey." I wheeze out in between giggles.

     "Not until you admit you're clingy," he says with an evil grin.

     "N-never," I gasp.

     "Then I guess I won't stop," he reaches under my arms and scribbles almost violently. I laugh so hard I snort, Roman stops abruptly, "Awww, that's cute."

     "I...am not...cute," I say between breaths.

     "Oh, yeah?" He starts moving his fingers again, I snort again, "You see that? That's adorable," he leans down and kisses my nose.

     "What...ever..."

     "You still haven't admitted you're clingy," he keeps tickling me.

     "And...I...N-never...will," I say, "P-Princey...st-stop...I...have...t-to...pee," I say between laughs.

     "Admit you're clingy, and I'll let you go," he chuckles.

     "No-oh," I can feel tears falling down my cheeks.

     "Then I guess you're gonna wash my sheets later," he says with a laugh, never once letting up.

     "Ok-ay...St-stop...I c-can't...b-breathe"

      He stops, "You ready to admit yet?"

     "F-fine..." I take a few more deep breaths as the residual giggles die down, "I might be...a little clingy."

     "A little?" He holds his hands up threateningly.

     "Okay, a lot," I say, hurriedly.

     "Thank you for being honest," he kisses my cheek, "Do you still need to go to the bathroom?"

     I shake my head, "No."

     "Good," he lays down next to me and pulls me into his chest, "Because maybe I'm a little clingy."

     I laugh, "I'm not complaining."