11

Tw: kinda intense making out scene, maybe a slight implication of Intrulogical doing the do.

Roman:
     When Virgil wakes up the next morning the first thing he does is run to the bathroom to throw up.

     When he's done he sits on the bathroom floor, shaking really bad.

     Each time I ask if he's ready to get up I'm met with a firm head shake.

     After about the fifth time I cave, "Do I need to go get Patton?"

     Virgil grabs my wrist as tight as he can. (which isn't very tight at the moment)

     "It's too early," he coughs, "Please don't wake him up?" His eyes are sad and pleading, I can't resist him.

     "Okay, okay," I place my hand on his leg, he whimpers and it echoes off the tiled walls. "My poor baby," I mumble as I lean against the tub next to him, wrapping my arm gently around his shaking shoulders.

He gives a hoarse chuckle, "Don't try to be sweet to me, I feel disgusting."

I kiss the top of his head, "You're still gorgeous, sweetheart. Just a little sweaty."

He laughs again, his laugh immediately brightens up the sad scene.

"And your breath isn't the best, but that's okay."

He punches my arm, but there's no force behind it.

     "How about we get back in bed now?" I ask him gently.

     He nods, but when he tries to stand he stumbles. I wrap my arm around his waist and scoop him up. His face seems a bit redder when I set him on the bed, but that may be due to the fever.

     "Thank you," he mumbles.

     "Of course, my darling."

Logan:

I awaken to find myself alone in my bed, I frown, Remus left?

Then I notice the bathroom door is closed and if I listen closely I can hear the sound of his electric toothbrush. I sigh, at least he's brushing his teeth now. I remember when he told me he didn't, I refused to kiss him until he promised to do so regularly.

     I climb out of bed and knock on the bathroom door. I hear the buzzing cease, then the door cracks open.

     "Logie? What are you doing out of bed?" Remus isn't wearing a shirt and I can tell he's just gotten out of what is probably his first shower in weeks.

     "I-erm-well-" I'm finding it difficult to look away from his chest, which is absolutely ridiculous. It's not like I've never seen Remus shirtless before.

     "Are you okay? Your face looks flushed, c'mere," he reaches for me and I feel my already burning (metaphorically) face heat up even more.

     "I-I'm alright, Remus. I'm feeling much better, actually." This is true. My headache has ceased and my throat no longer feels scratchy.

     "Hm," he still steps closer to me, he puts his hand to my forehead, "You still feel rather warm, baby. I think you might still be sick."

      The pet name does not help my increase in body temperature, "I, Uhm, I believe the irregular temperature has nothing to do with my recent affliction."

     Remus looks at me quizzically, "Well you must be feeling better, because I don't have any idea what you mean." He gives a loud chuckle, then an even louder one when realization dawns on him. "Oh, I'm sorry, baby, I didn't mean to warm you up so much."

     I blush harder and look down at my shoes. Remus places his fingers beneath my chin and steps closer, tilting my chin up he places a gentle kiss on my lips. I reciprocate a little too fast, I must admit, but Remus has strange abilities that I have yet to understand.

     He quickly pulls me up against his body, deepening the kiss. It takes us both quite sometime to pull away.

     "I still think you should get back into bed," he purrs.

     "Only if you accompany me?" I reply against his lips.

     "Gladly," he breathes out before connecting our mouths once more.