10

Virgil:
Roman drapes another blanket over me. He's already brought me like four.

"Ro, I think that's enough. I'm not even that cold."

He frowns, places his palm against my forehead and nods, "Alright, My Stormy Knight." He climbs into bed next to me, "Do you wanna watch a movie?" He brushes the hair out of my eyes.

I nod, "What do you wanna watch?"

Roman shakes his head, "You're sick, you get to pick."

     "Can we watch Sleeping Beauty?"

     Roman nods excitedly, I'm glad I picked a movie he liked too. He grabs his laptop and snuggles in next to me. He tugs me closer, wrapping me in his arms tightly. The body heat is so much better than the blanket warmth. I relax almost instantly. Apparently it was noticeable.

     "Comfy?" Roman asks with a smirk and a kiss to my temple.

     I nod, being sick does have some perks.

Remus:

     Logan didn't eat much of his dinner, I tried to feed him a little more, but he told me he felt too queasy.

     We have a podcast playing through his speakers now, I finally got him into his pajamas, everything seems to be getting better.

     He sits up suddenly, I tense up, thinking he's gonna be sick again.

     Instead, he just rolls over to where I'm sitting on the other side of the bed.

     "I desire physical touch," he explains with a dismissive wave before laying his head in my lap.

     I laugh, "Alright, baby." I start running my fingers through his hair, scratching his scalp lightly.

     He hums softly, "Thank you."

     I lift his hand up and kiss his palm, "Of course, baby."

     A few minutes later he's snoring softly. I move him slightly so that I can lay down with him, turn off the lights and remove his glasses. I feel the exhaustion from the day hit me all at once, and quickly fall asleep Logie's head on my chest.