14

Roman:
I try in vain to get Virgil to eat more than a corner of his toast, he doesn't usually eat a lot of breakfast anyway, but I still want him to have something in his stomach.

"Please, I don't think I can keep anymore down." He pushes the plate away.

"Okay, storm cloud." I take the plate and set it to the side. He coughs loudly and I flinch. God my poor darling.

"Ro?" He croaks, reaching a shaky hand to me.

"Yeah, Vee? You need something?"

"Can we watch Buzzfeed Unsolved?" His voice is soft and hopeful.

I laugh, "of course we can. Come here." I grab my laptop off the charger and join Virgil on the bed.

Patton:

"Should I go check on Vee?"

Dee shakes his head, "You just brought him breakfast, love. I'm sure he's fine."

I frown, "But Roman answered the door, I didn't even get to see Virgil."

     "Roman would tell you if something was wrong," Dee says, "How about we play a game or something?"

     I hesitate, "What do you wanna play?"

     "Anything you want, darling."

     I frown, "Are you trying to distract me?"

     Dee sighs, "I absolutely was not."

     "Dee, come on. I'm not a child! You can't just bring up something else and hope I'll forget!"

     Dee sighs and kisses my cheek, "I know, love. How about you come back to the other side with me and we'll go pick up some more board games?"

     I blink, "Okay!"

     I don't realize until we're out the door that he tricked me.

     "Hey! You tried it again!" I shout indignantly.

     "And it worked, come on. Remus and I have Battleship."

Remus:
"Logie? Can we do something? I'm kinda bored."

Logan nods and closes his book, we're sitting on the couch together. I was watching plastic surgery clips and he's been reading a book on the practice.

"What would you like to do, Remus?"

I hesitate, "I don't really know, I was hoping you'd have some ideas." I giggle.

Logan chuckles, "Alright, how about we go play in the imagination for a bit? You haven't done that since I got sick at least."

I nod, "Are you sure you wanna do that? I know the imagination doesn't really do it for you."

Logan snorts, "True, but I enjoy seeing what you create. Shall we?"

I nod excitedly, already thinking of ideas I want to show him.