15

Logan:
"Remus, could we slow down a tad? I don't normally run through here, and I'm not as agile as you."

     "Oh," he slows down quite a bit, and pulls a branch out of my way, "I'm sorry, baby, I got a little too excited."

    I step over a knot of tree roots, "It's alright, I'm glad you're excited. I just can't quite keep up." I laugh.

"You want me to carry you?" He stops walking and tugs me closer to his body.

I shake my head, "That's not necessary, Remus. I can manage."

He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses me softly, "Sometimes things that aren't necessary should still be done." He whispers as he pulls back.

"Hmm, perhaps," I try to capture his lips again.

"Ah, Ah, Ah," he wags his finger at me teasingly. "You gotta let me pick you up."

I let out a huff, "Why should I?"

He gives me a smirk, "Because you want another kiss?"

     I frown and walk ahead of him, "I think I'll survive."

     The smirk leaves his face and is replaced with a pout, "Oh, come on, baby, please? Just let me carry you? Just for a little bit?" He begs as he catches up to me.

    "You want to carry me?" I ask him, confused.

     He laughs, "Of course I do. Why wouldn't I?"

     "It's physically strenuous and energy consuming?"

     He laughs, "I've got the energy to spare. Now will you please come here before you fall?"

    "I'm not gonna fall," I retort as I regain my balance after tripping. "And besides, isn't it more dangerous if you fall while carrying me?"

     He laughs, "I promise I won't drop you." He opens his arms in a silent question.

    "Fine," I huff, "Just be—"

     I let out a very undignified sound when I'm lifted from the ground, "Remus," I hiss.

    He kisses my forehead, "Sorry, Logie. I'll be more careful, promise, just try to relax."

I roll my eyes and lean into his chest. This is preferable to stumbling unknowingly through the forest, but I'm not gonna tell Remus that.

Patton:
"F4?," I say hesitantly.

"Miss," Dee replies with a smile, "A8?"

"Hit," I grumble. "G3?"

"Hit!" Dee answers in shock, "You did it, Pat!"

"I did? Yay! I got one!" I cry happily. "How many more do I have to hit to win?"

Dee frowns, "A few..."

"It's a lot isn't it?"

He nods, "Sorry, honey."

I shrug, "I don't mind, as long as I'm playing with you."

The human side of his face turns red, "That definitely wasn't sappy at all." He says, looking at the floor.

I giggle, "It's true though!"

He blushes again, "B8?"

Roman:

Virgil fell asleep in the middle of this episode, I put the laptop away and lay down to join him in a nap. I'm glad he doesn't seem to be as sick as Logan was. But I still hate seeing him shake and shiver like this.

I caress his cheek softly, "My poor little nightmare," I whisper gently. "Too tired to enjoy conspiracies."

The only answer I receive is a snore. I kiss his forehead and decide to take a nap. Not much else I can do for Virgil anyway. And I can't possibly leave my little emo alone. I wrap my arms around his waist and kiss his cheek.

"Goodnight, Virgil." I mumble as I drift off.