Ch. 9 - Midnight Memories

A raspy moan escapes my lips as Michael sucks gently on my neck.

"Shh, don't wake up my parents" Michael whispers, smirking for a second before attacking my neck with his lips again.

I nod quickly and bite down on my lower lip in attempt to hold back my moans.

"So, you've really never done this before?" He asks curiously, lifting him self up so he can hover his lips above mine.

"Not even with a girl" I choke out nervously. A small smile plays at the corner of Michael's lips.

"I'll go easy on you then, okay?" He says softly.

"Okay" I nod.

Michael, who is straddling my hips, pecks me on the lips before pulling himself up and yanking his shirt of and dumping it on the ground beside the bed.

I stare up at Michael, completely hypnotised by his beautiful upper body- despite being too thin and covered in scares. His 'To The Moon' tattoo on his arm- that I always forget he actually has- stands out more without his shirt on, and makes me suddenly crave him even more than I already did.

I pull myself up so that I'm sitting and snake my long arms around his waist, pulling him closer so I can plant little kisses all over his chest.

Michael's hands fumbled around the hem of my black t-shirt- my red flannelette shirt is already sprawled across the floor- he pulls it up over my head, forcing my lips to part with his skin for a few seconds.

I was about to start kissing him again, when he pulls himself out of bed and starts pulling his skinny jeans and boxers off. I don't understand why getting undressed for sex scenes in movies always look so romantic or passionate... This is far from either, Michael almost tripped over and landed on his arse trying to pull his feet out of his pants.

Trying to forget how non-romantic getting undressed for sex actually is, I undo my ripped skinny jeans and pull them off without getting out of bed.

"Sorry for my clumsiness, I'm normally not like this" Michael apologises before smirking, "That being said, I've never had anybody as hot as you in my bed".

I can feel my cheeks heating up as I start to blush. Michael climbs back into bed and starts straddling me again.

The half fresh cuts on Michael's thighs makes my chest hurt and I blink to fight back tears. Gently, I caress Michael's thighs. My thumb runs over a cut a bit deeper than the others and Michael grimaces and hisses quietly in pain.

"I'm sorry" I apologise in a whisper, bringing my hand up to caress his cheek softly.

"It's okay" he says shyly.

"You're beautiful, okay?" I tell him, leaning forward and kissing him. "And to ruin the romantic comment" I chuckle, "I've never craved someone's body so badly".

"Likewise" he says. "Now, are you ready for me to prep you?" He asks.

My breath catches in my throat and I nod. I've never done this before, but I do know how it goes, and I'm nervous, obviously... But I trust Michael.

Before he starts, Michael grabs two condoms and hands one to me. "I don't think mum would appreciate having to wash cum-stained sheets" he says with a smirk.

"Right" I let out a shaky laugh as I tear open the packet.

We both slip our condoms on and Michael preps me like he said he was going to, taking it as slow as I needed him to.

"Are you ready for me?" He asks. I nod and he slowly slips inside me, causing me cry out in pain. "Shh, sorry" he mumbles, leaning down to kiss me. "Tell me when" he whispers.

"Okay" I choke out. Michael just leaves a trail of kisses all over my neck and chest while he waits for me to tell him to go on. "Michael, go" I whisper.

"You sure?" He asks, looking up at me.

"Yeah" I reply, nodding my head once.

He nods once as well and slowly starts thrusting in and out of me. It hurts like hell, but Michael's soft moans and the contorted-with-pleasure look on his face distracts me from it.

"Faster" I tell him after a little while, he doesn't hesitate for even a split second. I grab hold of Michael's shoulders and dig my nails into his skin, causing him to let out a moan louder than I think he intended it to be. "Faster" I say again, and he obeys without a moments hesitation.

"Play- with- yourself" Michael pants. I hesitate for a moment, but do as he asked.

It's not long before the both of us are breathing hard and trying not to moan as loud as we wish we could.

Michael is first to reach his high, and he moans my name out loud, no longer caring about waking up his parents.

He pulls out and pulls my hands away before taking my condom off, leaving me frustrated and practically begging for him to finish.

"I swallow" he smirks before taking me in his mouth.

"Michael!" I moan accidentally, my hands reaching up to lace my fingers into his bright red hair.

"Cum for me baby" I just hear him mumble before gagging slightly, causing me to moan again.

A short string of half-suppressed moans and curse words later and I hit my climax, releasing in Michael's mouth, he swallows quickly.

While I'm catching my breath, Michael gets rid of the condoms and slips his boxers back on. He throws my boxers at my head and I quickly pull them on.

The both of us slip under the covers and Michael hovers his lips over mine before whispering "I love you".

"I love you, too" I say quietly before he presses his lips against mine for one last kiss for tonight.

Michael snuggles up to me, his head resting on my chest, and I wrap my arms around his waist to hold onto him.

Finally, Michael is mine. Nobody is going to take him away from me.