Ch. 12 - Caught

"You know how I made you leave my house way before the boys were going to arrive?" Michael asks as he dances around my lounge room to Young Guns, which is who we put in the stereo after Sleeping With Sirens finished.

"Yeah?" I ask, looking up at him.

"They were half an hour late" Michael frowns, as he stops jumping around to stare at me.

"Why?" I ask curiously.

"They were horny and found a disabled toilet at a park on their way to my house" he replies, "So they gave each other blowjobs".

"Lovely" I say sarcastically.

"I wish I could say it was the first time" Michael blushes.

"I'm not surprised, to be honest" I laugh.

Michael rolls his eyes jokingly and goes back to dancing around the room, only stopping a few minutes later when his phone started ringing.

"Oh, shit" Michael mutters before answering his phone and putting it in speaker, "Hey, Ashton".

"Where are you?" Ashton asks casually.

"At mums work" Michael lies.

"Oh, really?" Ashton asks, sounding unamused.

"Uhh... Yeah?" Michael says in confusion.

"You're lying to us" Calum pipes up.

"Shh!" Ashton hushed Calum quickly.

"In not lying" Michael says defensively, giving me a nervous look.

The line goes dead and Michael just stares at his phone in confusion. A few seconds later he gets a text.

"It's a photo" Michael frowns, looking up at me, "From Calum".

"Of?" I ask curiously, raising an eyebrow as Michael opens the message to view the photo.

"Uhh-" Michael hesitates, his eye just about jumping out of his head when he sees the photo, he holds the phone out towards me, "Us".

My heart literally skips a beat when I see the photo Michael is showing me. It is of Michael & I at my front door, kissing!

"They are going to kill us" Michael mumbles nervously, "Or just you, or just me, I don't know but they are going to kill at least one of us".

"Over exaggerate mu-" I say before getting cut off by the doorbell ringing. "Much" I finish my sentence, frowning towards the front door.

"We're dead" Michael says in a scared, yet joking, tone as he jumps over the couch and hides behind it.

"What the-" I chuckle in confusion.

Michael's head pops up over the top of the couch, his phone pressed against his ear- backwards, might I add- and before I could ask what he was doing, he half whispers in a creepy voice "What's your favourite scary movie?" and I'm unable to do anything else but burt out laughing.

"Glad you got that reference" Michael says with a smirk as he jumps to his feet.

"MICHAEL!" Ashton shouts, banging on the door.

Using the worst fake 'old lady' voice I've ever heard, Michael shouts back "Michael's not home".

I laugh quietly to myself as Michael then proceeds to run of to hide, despite the fact that Ashton & Calum already know he's here.

"Am I meant to open the door?" I ask myself in confusion.

"OPEN THE DOOR!" Ashton shouts again.

I decide that opening the door is most likely the best option, I'm sure if I run and hide as well, Ashton's going to kick the door down and murder us instantly.

"Where's Michael?!" Ashton snaps when I open the door.

"Not here" I lie, hoping Michael leaves his hiding spot to rescue me from him insane friend.

"I swear to fucking God, Hemings" Ashton growls, grabbing the neck of my shirt and pushing me into the wall.

"Don't hurt him!" Michael, suddenly standing at the other end of the hallway, shouts at Ashton.

"Why are you here?!" Ashton demands, releasing me and storming towards Michael, who flinches slightly.

"Sorry about Ashton" Calum apologises to me quietly and he steps inside and shuts the door.

"You're not meant to be near Luke" Ashton tells Michael, grabbing his wrist before dragging him towards Calum & I.

"Why not" Michael complains, "You're not the boss of me!".

"He hurt you" is all Ashton says, glaring at me as he does so.

"Ashton" Calum sighs, placing a hand on his chest.

"You hurt me, too!" Michael shouts, stopping dead in his tracks and freeing himself from Ashton.

"He'll hurt you again" Ashton says after a moments hesitation, trying to grab Michael's wrist again.

"You're the only one hurting me right now" Michael says coldly, taking a step backwards.

Ashton stares at Michael as if he'd just slapped him across the face. "Michael" he chokes out, "I'm trying to protect you".

"Well, you're doing a terrible job" Michael snaps, "I can take care of myself".

"I beg to differ" Ashton mumbles, walking backwards until he reaches the front door. Then he leaves without another word.

"I-uhh" Calum hesitates, "I think I better follow him". Seconds later, Michael & I are the only people in the hallway.

"Oh, thank god, he didn't kill you" Michael sighs in relief. Before I have time to respond, Michael pins me against the wall, kissing me.