Chapter twenty five

"What?" Sarah shrieks "when did you find out"

"Earlier today" I sigh "I mean I guessed before I took the test - not liking my usual favourite foods, naseau, it goes on and on"

"Tell me about it" she gives me a small smile "it's Ryders right?" She asks and I nod "have you told him?"

"Nope" I shake my head

"Have you told Mike?" I ask and she shakes her head

"How are you not freaking out?" She asks "I mean I'm married to my baby daddy and I'm freaking out"

"It hasn't sank in yet" I tell her honestly "and I really don't want it to because when it does I'm probably going to lose my mind"

"First of all, you need to tell him before you do"

"Sarah what am I going to do, I'm not in a stable relationship like you are. My mom will kill me when she finds out both her kids have babies" I panic

"Tal, it's fine, we're in this together and I know Ryder is a usually unreliable bad boy but when it comes to you and family he won't let you down"

I nod "I'll tell him this weekend" I laugh at the irony "how are we both pregnant at the same time, like trust us to do that"

Sarah laughs "I guess we both enjoyed the honey moon suits at the wedding"

I gasp smiling "Actually now that I think of it, it's totally your fault"

"What! How?"

"Well one your the one that gave me you 'brilliant advice' and two if you didn't have a wedding I wouldn't have been there in the first place"

"And then you wouldn't have met me so it makes it all worth it" she winks

We talk and I serve a few more customers before it's time to close the bar.

I didn't get up until twelve the next morning. I had a quick shower and done my morning routine. I decided on wearing a loose enough strap top tucked into a black leather skirt with some red and white vans and I tied my hair up into a long ponytail but decided against any make up.

I walked into the kitchen and seen a note stuck on the fridge from mom saying that she was already gone to work and she'd see me later

I walked into the kitchen and seen a note stuck on the fridge from mom saying that she was already gone to work and she'd see me later. I took some eggs out of the fridge but suddenly felt sick so I dropped them on the counter and ran to the bathroom

"Amazing Talia, Forget your pregnant until you get sick" I mutter to myself after brushing my teeth "like what sort of idiot are you, you're 18 and pregnant with Ryder Smiths baby"

The reminder of the baby growing inside me also reminded me that I have to text Ryder and try to arrange to meet up with him today since I have a doctors appointment tomorrow and it's only fair he has the chance to come