Chapter forty-two

Helens party's is at her house, and by house I mean three story mansion. By the time our Uber pulls up at the front gates the street is already filled with hundreds of cars and multiple people are outside. I hand our driver the money we owe before following Molly out of the car.

"This mansion is massive" Molly gushes as we walk up the driveway

"Tell me about it" I say "wait until we go inside, we'll never find each other"

The house is designed so that the front door is on the second level with a stairs that leads down into where the main party is being held.  You can walk around the whole perimeter of the house with a balcony view  of everything that's going on below.

We lean against the railing while Molly texts Sean to let him know that we're here

"They're in the games room" Molly shouts over the music "they said come and meet them"

I nod and shout back "I know where that is, follow me"

As promised I direct us to the games room which is on the second floor not far from where we were. The games room was huge and as you can probably guess full of games such as ping pong, basketball and pool.

"Fancy seeing you two here" Molly grins walking up to Ryder and Sean who were busy playing pool

Sean looks up from the table after missing his shot "wow, you look..... amazing" he says directing his compliment to Molly

I focus my attention to Ryder who's about to pot his last ball, which he does with ease. I take my opportunity to subtly check him out, he's wearing a black T-shirt and sweatpants with a matching black cap along with his usual silver chain and watch.

He smirks and walks over to me after putting his cue down

He smirks and walks over to me after putting his cue down. Sean's too focused on Molly to even notice he's lost the game. I lean against the pool table while he stands in front of me with his hand resting on the table beside me

"Well you came dressed to kill" he smirks "you haven't caused any trouble yet, have you? I'd hate to miss out"

I grin "me cause trouble? No way"

"Hey Talia, hey Ryder" Shay grins walking over to us. Ryder moves his hand from beside me, and instead stands beside me

"Hey" we both say

"Where are the others?" I ask "don't tell me there occupied for the night already"

She shakes her head "Loren's gone to get us some drinks and as for Dani she's not even here yet. You here long?"

I shake my head "literally just got here"

"I've heard Helen and Cammy are going to have a big arrival where they want everyone in the main room" Loren says after walking up to us and handing us all some drinks. Sean and Molly have also joined our little circle "that'll be.... fun"