Extra chapter

"So anyway, the nurse told him it was perfectly fine that I'm still working" Molly takes a sip from her glass of orange juice "which I already knew and told him a countless amount of times"

Loren, Shay and I all laugh around the table. It's been a few years and we're all finished college now. Mollys even two months pregnant and Sean is freaking out about it - but in a good way.

"That's so cute though" Loren grins taking a sip of her wine

Molly gasps "Cute? He won't even let me tie my own shoes"

"You'll be thanking him for that soon" I point out

"Okay so maybe I used a bad example" she laughs

"What about you missy" Shay turns to me "why aren't you say drinking with us. Don't tell me you're pregnant too"

I shake my head "that's a hard negative. That'll be another few years yet" 

"Well one of you guys need to bite the bullet. Our little one needs friends"

Loren laughs "I'm out on that one"

"Oh like we haven't noticed you sneaking out of Trents place" Molly rolls her eyes playfully. Trent is new in town, he's around our age and immediately set his attention on Loren who liked to pretend she didn't like him

Loren doesn't say anything instead gulps down her wine

"I can see your mind spinning" Shay laughs "he lives next to my boyfriend dumbo"

"Oh whatever, it's not serious" Loren shrugs

I glance at the time on my phone and start to pick up my things "as much as I'd love to stay with you nerds I've got to get to work"

We say our goodbyes and I leave them to fight over Lorens feelings for Trent.

I pull up to my assigned parking spot outside the health centre. I ended up going into health and nutrition in college and came out as a nutritionist which I really enjoy because of the flexible hours and mainly because I got to design my own office which is small yet functional

 I ended up going into health and nutrition in college and came out as a nutritionist which I really enjoy because of the flexible hours and mainly because I got to design my own office which is small yet functional

"Hey Emmy" I smile at the receptionist when I enter

"Hey Talia" she smiles "your last two appointments cancelled and I checked but no one needs one today"

"Looks like I get to go home early" I grin "I'll talk to you later"

Emmy just so happens to be Helens older sister but my relationship, well lack there of, isn't affected at work. Emmys actually a really nice girl and we discussed the elephant in the room when I started working here a few months ago and as sorry as Emmy was for her sisters actions, it really didn't matter - Helen and Cammy got what they deserved, which ended up being two years garbage picking and a restraining order, I got the man of my dreams and some really good friends. I really am done with that high school bullshit.