Chapter forty-four

"You know I was thinking" Molly looks at the camera "if Ryder doesn't want to risk being more than friends, then you should make it hell for him to be friends"

It's now Sunday night and Mollys just finished a long shift at the hospital, yet she's spending her time on FaceTime with me.

I rest my phone on my desk and swing in my chair "how do you suggest I do that?"

She laughs "I mean with your sexy self you do it everyday, but make sly comments, wear a little less clothes, make him regret his friendship comment and in a few days he'll be on his knees begging for you to give him a second chance"

"Then what about Sean?" I ask "you still happy just being his friend or are you going to join me on the journey of trying to bag myself a boyfriend"

"You bet I'm hopping on that train next stop"

I grin "sounds like a plan. First step accidental photos"

"Your up first" she tells me "we can't both do it at the same time, they'll notice"

"I'll text you when it's sent" 

"Can't wait"

I hang up and click onto snapchat. After changing into the perfect outfit which is basically just a lacy white lingerie set, I snap a picture. I don't put a caption and press send on his name

After a few seconds I take a blank picture and use the typical 'wrong person' caption. Pretty obvious right? But I'm definitely not a subtle person.

The second stage of the unsubtle approach that many of us girls take to get a boys attention starts to kick in: nerves and regret.

"Have I just made the worst mistake of my life" I mutter to myself and throw on a hoodie before pacing around my room, but I freeze when my phone pings

I click the Snapchat after a few seconds

I totally don't mind

I grin and take a photo