Chapter 2:First Day of Class.

[Narrator]

Shouta was in the Teachers lounge,filing up the students paper.He scanned to see his students face and name,trying familiarise them.Until he stopped at the last student paper.His eyes slightly widened.

"W-whats wrong,p-papa?"He hears,turning around to see the familiar child He raised.

"Maika...Nothings wrong,kid.Don't worry."He assures,rustling the girl's hair and hiding the student papers.Maika face showed suspicious,but it faded away soon after.Thinking it's just a little surprise fact from a student.

Shouta stood up,grabbing a yellow sleeping bag and proceeded to suit up in it.So when Maika glances over to the man on the floor in a sleeping bag,she mentally slapped herself in embarrassment.

"P-papa!A-Are you really g-going to!?"Maika exclaimed after seeing her Father suit up in a sleeping bag,realising what was going to happen."D-don't you th-think that's a l-little a-awkward for your s-...students,P-Papa?"

"Don't worry about it.Just stay here with your Uncle Ken for your lessons."He replied,calmly,and left the room,moving like a worm on the floor.Not caring about the few glances from the students.Maika buries her face with her arms on the table,embarrassed.She hears a faint chuckle at the door.

"Don't worry too much about your Father,Maika.You know who he is."A voice spoke out.Maika looked up to see what appears to be a huge walking cement slab in clothes smiled at the child.Ken Ishiyama,commonly known as Cementos,was Maika's private teacher.

Maika grew up homeschooled because of her condition,usually she would be homeschooled at their house and usually there was someone to help her with it.

But sadly,that someone was going off somewhere important,and since both Shouta was Teacher at UA,along with a few schedule change,she had no choice but to tag along;just so she could continue her schooling.

The staff had also pointed out that letting her visit UA often would allow Maika to experience what being in school was like.Sure,we wasn't exactly in a classroom with students who would potentially be her classmates,but at least she was recognised as a student in the school.

He even asked Nezu if it was alright if she could have private lessons here.Thankfully,Nezu agreed and assigned Cementos as her private teacher.

"Maika dear,I'm afraid I'll have to start the lesson a little later;or in other words,later by lunch.Can you do me a favour and send this to your Father?I have an urgent meeting with principal Nezu."Cementos instructed,handing Maika some files of paper.

Maika nodded,walking out of the teacher lounges,waving bye at her teacher.

As she walked aimlessly through the hall,she continuously glances at the labels for the rooms."1-A...1-A...Where is class 1-A..?"She thought.She wondered about what the students looked like in her father's class.

Since it's her first time at UA she doesn't know what it's like to be there;except for the few times Shouta would tell her things about his daily routine in his class.Speaking of which,she doesn't even know where her father's classroom is.

"I should've asked Uncle Ken where the classroom is..."Maika thought.

And finally,by sheer luck,she spotted a label,1-A.She walked towards the door,already hearing her father's voice,but muffled.She slowly opened the door,peeping inside to see all the student's eyes were suddenly on her.She starts to feel nervous.Her body stiffened.

"Uh oh....so many students...all looking at me."She thought,slightly shaking.

"Maika?"Her father's voice called out,grabbing her attention.Maika immediately and anxiously walked up to Shouta,handing him over the papers,all while avoiding eye contact with the students.