Chapter 3:Deku vs. Bakugo

[Narrator]

"Uhh...L-letter A..?"Maika spoke,holding onto a pencil.

"Correct!Wow,Maika.I'm impressed.Your quite good in modern literature."Cementos compliments.He did expect Maika to be an intelligent student,judging by how well she was doing with her homeschooling with her first private teacher.

Maika begins to blush,"I-it's...nothing,r-really."She uttered,letting out a little yawn.

"Tired,Maika?"Cementos assumed.Maika shook her head a bit aggressively.

Out of suspicion,Cementos brushed off the long bangs of the teen,revealing the slight dark circles under her eyes,which he sighs;"Your Father isn't going to like this when he finds out."

Maika looks at him,gently pushing away his hand,"He has it too,anyways..."She replied.

The door suddenly opens,revealing Nemuri in her hero costume."Sorry to interrupt."She apologised,walking up to them.

"Its quite alright,Nemuri.What brings you here?"Cementos asked,checking Maika's papers.

"Yagi's about to start the next practical test;Heroes vs. Villains!I was wondering if Maika wants to come watch the whole thing."She exclaims.

Maika's head slowly looked up,glancing over to Cementos,as if she was asking to go.

He sighed,chuckling at the end;"Of course.Maika is quite a clever girl."He looks at Maika,"We can continue later.For now,I think I should go check up on the other students in other classes."He added as he stood up.

"Wonderful.Come along Now,Maika.Its time to see if your Uncle Yagi can teach some teens"She teased,lending Maika her hand,which she quietly accepts.

*************************************************************

The pair began to venture their way throughout the hall,hand in hand in complete silence.As they walked,Nemuri couldn't help to bear the silence.Yes,she knew Maika wasn't the kind of teen who would be talkative,but it was still quite concerning knowing Maika wasn't as sociable as she used to be."Maika dear?"She calls.

"Y-Yes...Aunt Nemie?"The girl answers.She first hears a sigh from the adult,

"How are you?The same as ever?"She asked.

"I-...I Guess...Y-..you?"Maika replied.

Nemuri smiled,"I'm good.Just stressed with the paper work."She replied.

Maika weakly smiled,tightening the grip on the adult's hand.Something she does for comfort.

."A-Aunt Nemie...?"Maika calls.

"Hmm?Yes?"The woman responded,waiting for the girl to say something.But there was silence,dead silence."Maika?"She called out,glancing at the teen,who had her head hung low.

Judging by her posture,it seemed she was thinking of what she was about to say.A little habit the younger one had for quite some time.
"N-...never mind..."She spoke,smiling awkwardly.Nemuri felt suspicious and worried.

She wondered what she was going to say."Alright."

They arrived at some kind of monitoring room.There was a big screen right by the side when they entered,being controlled by some switched and buttons in front of the monitor.

There were already some students there,along with All might.Most of them were chattering and such,that they didn't notice they're presence.

"Maika-shounen!Are you here to watch the test?"All might asked,when he noticed them enter the room.