Chapter 5:USJ (part 2)

[Narrator]

Shouta continues to knock out the Low-level villain's,trying to make his way to his Daughter,being held hostage by the creature.Thirteen was leading the students towards the exit to get some help.They're already halfway towards the exit.But it didn't go unnoticed by the villains.

"Kurogiri...Stop them,will you..?"The blue-haired villain commanded,still grinning.

"With pleasure,Shigaraki."The Mist,Kurogiri,replied,before slowly vanishing away.

"Kurogiri....?Shigaraki..?",Maika thought."So that's their names...?At least I got some information..."

The mist finally vanished,appearing once again in front of the students,blocking they're way.As Maika struggled,watching her Father fight his way to her,She saw an explosion by the entrance,grabbing her attention.Theres only one person who could make those explosions...

And as the smoke started to clear,the mist that,surprisingly,had survived the explosion covered the students,forming a huge,dark-purple dome.

Maika swore she heard a familiar voice screamed,"Everyone!!!"Maika's eyes widened,realising who that voice belonged to;"Iida-Kun!?"She thought."What's going on!?"
"Please...everyone be ok..."

Suddenly,purple holes started to appear in certain areas of the facility,with a familiar faces screaming as they fell.Maika finally realised what was going on.

"Warp gates!So that's his quirk!"Maika thought.

"You better behave kid."She hears the blue haired man,Shigaraki,spoke,when he noticed how observant the teen was."It would be a shame if your 'father' sees you take your last breath right in front of him."He warned,to which Maika's fear raised.

She wasn't afraid anymore,she was completely terrified.Shigaraki couldn't help but laugh mockingly at the girl,satisfied with her terrified expression.
"Go away...."

It seemed Shouta heard what Shigaraki said;He felt pissed."You better not!"He yelled,as he just knocked out a villain with another mutant-typed quirk.He knew he was slowly growing tired.

Maika looked at the hero,trembling."P-...Papa.."She uttered,her eyes slowly being filled with tears.
"I'm scared..."

She had never seen her father fight so hard,just to save her.Isn't that always what Fathers would do?Always protect their child?No matter what...right?

Maika could still remember the days when Shouta would save her from countless troubles.Either life threatening or not,he was always there whenever Maika needed him;at least,most of the time.And just seeing her Father fight his hardest,knowing it wasn't his style when it comes to fighting,It made the teen feel hope in him.

All Maika wanted was to go home,that's all she wants.

She never thought that a regular training schedule would become a life threatening situation caused by villains,who seemingly found their way into the most prestigious school in the entire country.

She knew this wasn't gonna end well.

**************************************************

As Shouta was fighting,the other students,who were warped into different areas,are also fighting off the villains.
Shoto,who found himself in the landslide area,was able to freeze every single villain in the area,with just one step.The villains were surprised and,surprisingly,scared of him.

"Scatter and kill us,huh?I feel bad for saying this,but...",he uttered as he looked at them,frozen,"you all looked like you don't know how to use your quirk".He begins to walk pass them,ignoring the small frostbites on his cheek.