Prologue

Lisa

"I'll miss you honey!" My mom shouted as I got in dad's car. I waved at her before rolling the windows up.

Today was the first day of college.

"Ready for your first day?" Dad asked and I sighed—A nervous sigh—but I nodded.

"Of course dad, I cant wait to be independent" I said and he smiled while tapping my shoulders for reassurance.

He then started the engine and drove off.

College....Here I come...

-----

Dad dropped me off and I looked around when I bumped into a girl. She had blonde hair, and she was as tall as me. She apologized, and I saw the way her chipmunk-like cheeks moved as she talked.

"Im Park Chaeyoung by the way, but you can call me Chaeng" She said as she gave me a warm smile. I took her hand and smiled back at her.

"Im Lisa, Lisa Manoban" I replied and we walked in the building.

I took some pictures of the place with my camera, when a figure caught my attetion before I snapped a photo. She had feline eyes, a cute nose, and pink lips. Her hair was a shade of brown, and even though I can't smell her, I feel like she smelt of strawberries.

I snapped a photo, and I was brought out of my trance when Chaeng tapped my shoulder.

"What are you gonna take?" She asked me

"Photography" I said as I smiled, showing my passion for it.

"Oh Im taking music, our departments are close, so our dorms must be too" She said to me "I guess we'll be seeing each other more than expected" She added and I giggled at her antics.

"I guess, so why dont we be friends?" I offered and she nodded

We walked to the building where the dorms were. This University looked pretty modern, and I was stunned to find that our dorms looked like five-star hotels.

Chaeng went into her dorm, and luckily it was one unit away from mine, so it wasn't bad for us to hang out the next time we see each other

I open my dorm and a familiar face met my gaze. The girl from earlier, she looked at me with a blank expression. The cold treatment sent shivers down my spine. The room had a kitchen, a bathroom, and one bedroom with two beds on either side of the wall.

She was sitting on the couch when I entered. I went to the bedroom to place down my things, and a scent of strawberries engulfed my nose.

It came from her side of the room. I knew it.

I went back to the living room, seeing her watching the television. She gazed at me as she looked me up and down. I talk, breaking the—awkward silence–between the two of us.

"Im Lalisa Manoban, but you can call me Lisa" I said as I smiled at her. She looked back at the television.

"No one asked" Wow what a bitch, but damn she's so pretty, Im starting to question if Im straight or not.

"Well, what's your name?" I asked

"Jennie Kim" She shortly replied

"Oh okay" Our conversation quickly ended there, and I didn't bother to talk to her anymore.

I guess college wasn't going to be as fun as I thought.

__________

A/N: Damn Jennie, why you gotta be so rude haha, but anyways, please dont forget to support this story. I know Im so confusing because I publish a story, but when I dont like it I unpublish it. For this story, I wont publish this up until I write up to five chapters, just so that I know whether I'll actually continue this or not, but anyways that's all.

Thank you! Please vote and dont be a silent reader, also comment so that I get some feedback for my stories!:)) Love ya'll