Chapter 6

Lisa

I opened my eyes because I heard some noises outside the bedroom. It was Jennie and, a guitar?

She played the guitar and sang, I didn't know she could sing. She had a beautiful voice, it was like the sound of an angel.

She was an angel.

"Please dont break my heart~
Dont tear me apart~
I know how it starts~
Trust me I've been broken before~
Dont break me again~
I am delicate~
Please dont break my heart~
Trust me I've been broken before~"
Jennie sang, I know that song. It hits me everytime.

It sounded like she felt the song so much. I carefully opened the door, and the smell of pancakes engulfed my nose.

She looked at me while I was standing in the doorway.

"I made breakfast if you wanted to leave and visit your parents" She said and I nodded. I walked to the kitchen and sat at the table. She opened the TV and watched, I glanced over to her and felt the huge wave of guilt come over me.

"Join me" I said and she didn't look at me but she turned her head to the side.

"That's only for one person" She said and I looked at my plates and there were two pancakes. Im desperate now, so I grab a plate and put a pancake on that. I walk over to her and set it on the coffee table.

I grab my plate, and plop myself down on the couch next to her. I scoot closer to her, and she looks at me confused. She moves away from me and I looked at her.

"Im sorry for last night Jen, I-" She grabs her phone while I was apologizing, and I saw how her eyes lit up.

"Save it Lisa, I dont need it. I have to meet up with someone" She said as she grabs her things and stands up. I grab her wrist and she looks at me while she rolls her eyes.

"Where are you going? And with who?" The thought of someone making her eyes light up like that made my blood boil. I was jealous and I couldn't deny it.

"It's none of your business" She said as she pulled her wrist from my grip. She didn't look back, bur she said something that made my heart ache so much. "Im going on a date with someone"

__________

The next day came and I left the dorm early to go to Chaeng and Irene's dorm. Turns out they planned to hang out at Bam's place before leaving so we ended up crashing there.

I already had my things ready for the road trip.

Jisoo arrived at Bam's house and gave Chaeng a kiss on the lips.

"You guys together now or what?" I asked and they giggled.

"We were official just a day ago" Jisoo said and I smiled at the lovebirds' cuteness. I was happy to see my chipmunk happy. "Where's Jennie?" Jisoo asked and I shrugged my shoulders.

"I dont know, we had a fight" I said and they all looked at me, as if wanting an explanation, and I gave it to them.

I told them about the fight and they all looked at me as if it was my fault.

"Hey fuck this, I was hurt too" I said and groaned. Jackson then came from the front door and slinged his arms around me.

"Why you guys teaming up on my baby Lis" He calls me that but we're not together. It's just what we call each other since Im the girl he's the closest to.

They explained everything to Jackson and he looked at me.

"I dont see why Jennie should be mad, she should've considered Lisa's feelings first" Jackson said, and it was nice to have someone on my side.

They all gave out a shrug and we just caught up with news about our parents before leaving.

Jisoo's phone went off, and she picked it up.

"I dont know if there's enough room Jen"

I could hear the faint noise of Jennie's voice.

"Okay I'll try to move things so he can come"

"Okay bye"

Jisoo ended the call and we all looked at her. She looked like she was about to say some really bad news, so I got myself ready.

"Who's coming with us?" Bambam asked and Jisoo looked pale.

"J-Jennie's boyfriend"

Boyfriend.

Jennie.

I felt my whole world crash down on me, butI kept a straight face as they all looked at me.

"What?" I asked and they all coughed

"Would that be okay with you Lis?" Irene asked and I nodded.

"What would be so wrong with that? Me and Jennie dont have any relationship so I dont care what the fuck she does with her life" I said and played with my phone.

Jackson then scooted closer to me on the couch.

"Hey Lis, I know you're not fine, so if you want to talk about it, you can always come to me alright?" He patted my back and I gave him a small nod.

We all got into the car that we were gonna take and this time Jackson was the one to drive. We picked up Taehyung and Seulgi and we went to pick up Jennie last.

We were all surprised by her boyfriend.

"Hey Lisa, missed me" He asked and I frowned at him. I wanted to punch his face just like the first time we met, but I cant because he's my friend's boyfriend now.

Fucking Kim Jongin!

Fuck you!

"Infact I did...." I leaned closer into his ear and whispered "....I missed messing up your already ugly face fuckboy" I said and smirked.

He hissed at me as he got in the vehicle. Jennie glared at me as she got in and I glared back at her.

The car ride was quiet, as if everyone felt the tension. Jackson checking on me every other minute.

I needed to rest so badly, not only physically but emotionally as well.

__________

Th car ride was absolutely hellish. The tension never left, and every now and then I would hear the sloppy kisses Jennie and Kai would do at the back.

Everyoe cringed though, not only me.

I didn't know what came into Jennie's mind that she actually allowed that pervert to be her boyfriend.

"We're here" Finally the words I've been dying to hear came out of Jackson's mouth.

We entered the resort and we decided to get three rooms with two bedrooms inside, one only had one.

Me, Jackson, Seulgi, and Irene were together in one room, and Jisoo, Chaeng, Jaennie and Kai were in the other room. Then Bambam and Taehyung shared the last. Our rooms were 2 units apart, so we didn't really get to talk much because we arrived in the resort when it was almost night.

So we decided to just sleep the night, Jackson gave me the whole bed and he said tomorrow it was my turn to sleep on the floor, while of course Seulgi and Irene probably slept together.

I thanked Jackson for being there for me. Infact, if I wasn't gay I probably would've fallen for him, but unfortunately I fell for Jennie Kim.

The girl I couldn't have.

____________________
A/N: Please dont get mad at my baby nini please.

Love you all.

We'll fix this.

Jenlisa will fix this! Haha

Dont forget to votee<3