Chapter 14

Their eyes suddenly went wide. Jackson and Bambam went to follow Jisoo but she didn't notice. They heard the whole conversation.

Both of the girls couldn't speak, specially Jisoo. After all these years that she kept Lisa's secret, it was now the time they knew.

"What do you mean Lisa?" Jackson's voice lowered even more.

"Jackson I-" Jisoo started to speak but Jackson looked at her with a blank stare.

"I'm talking to Lisa" He said and Lisa couldn't hold back the tears.

"I'm sorry I never told you.." She whispered, but enough for Jackson to hear, while Bambam listened behind him.

"What happened Lis?" He asked, his voice finally sounding better, seeing the Thai crying.

"I had Leukemia okay? I didn't tell yoi guys because I didn't want you to worry. Now look at all of you, you're all successful" Lisa said wiping away the tears when Jackson approached her and Bambam sa beside Jisoo who was now crying as well.

"Lis, I'm happy you're back, but I'm disappointed that you never told us. So that was why we all hated how you left, when there was Jisoo telling us that maybe there was another reason why you did, and honestly I thought of it as well because I wouldn't leave the country just so I can get away from Jennie" He explained and Lisa hugged him tight.

Jackson never changed.

He was still the responsible oppa that he was, and treated Lisa like hisown sister.

Bambam hugged the Thai and said it was all going to be okay.

"I think it's time we should tell them" Jackson said and Lisa nodded

"But please let's not tell Jennie first" Lisa said and Jackson shook his head "Please oppa, She can't know with her situation, I promise I'll tell her, and wait until she recovers"

Jackson could only sigh but he nodded.

Lisa then went inside to check if Jennie was asleep, and luckily she was. She invited the squad outside and told them the real reason why she left.

They all shed tears, but it was tears of joy.

They hugged her, and she finally felt that she was happy again, with her friends.

Again.

Her phone then rang and she looked at the caller.

"Hello Tzuyu?" She said

"Lisa, the management contacted me and I need to go back to California, I'm so sorry, but the flight was tomorrow, they said" Tzuyu explained

"Oh, it's okay Tzuyu, we'll still get in touch you know, but first you have to think if your career befote me, I'm gonna do just fine here" Lisa said

"Well, I'm sorry if I couldn't talk to you personally, but I need to get some sleep before I get jetlagged" Tzuyu'z laugh coudl be heard and Lisa did too.

"I'll be fine babe, I'll miss you though" Lisa said and they both bid goodbyes before hanging up.

"Let's go back inside" Lisa said and they all nodded.

Jackson, Bambam, and Seulgi went to go get some food while the rest went back to Jennie.

Lisa sat beside the still sleeping girl.

She sang a song.

"It's you, it's always you. If im ever gonna fall inlove, I know it's gon' be you" She held Jennie's hands "It's you, It's always you, met a lot of people but nobody feels like you"

Jennie opened her eyes, and Lisa was the only one awake. Irene was sleeping on Jisoo's shoulder, while Chaeng on Jisoo's lap. Jisoo was also asleep despite the uncomfortable position.

Lisa smiled and held Jennie's hands tighter.

"Nini" She said and Jennie looked at her weirdly. Somehow hearing that from Lisa was weird, because nostalgia hit her.

Lisa then let go of Jennie's hands and took something out of her pocket. It was the same looking handkerchief that she saw that Jennie owned.

Jennie's eyes were full of tears.

It was her.

"Nini, I'm that girl you met when we were younger" Lisa smiled as tears brimmed her eyes. She wiped Jennie's tears with the handkerchief and held Jennie's hands once again.

"Jennie, I'm so sorry I left, I hope you forgive me baby. I promise not to leave you like that again. I was wrong to do that, even if I had many reasons, it still wasn't enough because I hurt you. I admit it, even if you did hurt me, I just can't hate you, or hurt you even, and I promise you I hated myself everyday because I knew you cried" Lisa paused as she held back a sob, while Jennie held her face and smiled "I want to be with you again Jennie. I want to try again and this time I promise not to leave"

Jennie smiled and held Lisa's face.

"I forgive you Lisa" Jennie smiled and Lisa wiped her tears.

"Gosh can you to stop being so dramatic, we still need to find that fucking boyfriend of yours, and stop being so cheesy, I always knew you guys were meant to be" Jisoo stated and the two laughed.

Jackson, and the other two went back and they all ate inside Jennie's room.

Lisa fed the brunette and said 'I love you' everytime she would feed Jennie a spoonful.

"Lisa" Jennie called and Lisa looked at the brunette "I love you too" Jennie said and Lisa couldn't help but smile.

She was so happy that she didn't see the doctor come in, but this time it was a different doctor.

Their eyes all widened at the guy that was behind the Doctor.

"Hello Jennie, My name is Jeon Jisung. I am the father of Jeon Jungkook"

Then they all looked behind the doctor. Lisa clenched her jaw and held onto the plactic fork to tight that it broke into two. Jennie looked at Lisa and rubbed her arm to calm her down, and she did. With Jennie's touch she immediately calmed down.

Then the boy behind the doctor spoke, and everyone held in a groan.

"Hi Jennie"