Chapter 17: Special chapter

"And that is how your mother fell inlove with me" Lisa stated as she high fived her daughter.

Janina Iselle grew up, and today she was 7 years old

Lisa told the story to her daughter and Jennie scoffed.

"Yah! remember you fell inlove with me first Manoban!" She shouted from the kiychen and the two giggled.

"Remember that you're a Manoban too, Jen" Jennie could be heared groaning from the kitchen as Lisa played with her daughter.

Jackson was relocated in America because he was able to join the NBA. Bambam moved away because he couldn't get to work on time.

Itene and Seulgi also moved because they wanted to start their own family.

While Jisoo and Chaeng stayed with Lisa and Jennie.

"Lisa, don't piss of your wife now will you. Go ahead and say sorry, we'll take care of Nina" Jisoo said and Lisa agreed after kissing her daughter on the forehead.

She went to the kitchen and saw Jennie cooking food. She approached the brunette and hugged her from behind.

"I'm sorry Nini" Lisa said and Jennie faced her wife. She crossed her arms and stared at Lisa.

"Oh duh" Lisa kissed her on the lips and immediately, Jennie smiled.

This was automatic when Jennie would be in a bad mood. She would only need a kiss from Lisa and she would be okay alrrady.

"Nini, I can't believe it" Lisa said and Jennie looked at her wife weirdly.

"Can't believe what?"

"That you're my wife and Im yours. It's just. It's you...It's always been you" Lisa smiled and Jennie kissed her wife's lips again.

"I love you Lili" Jennie said

"I love you too"

They hugged each other and they fekt a pair of arms wrap around their waists. They both looked down and saw Janina hugging them.

Lisa picked her daughter uo and hugged Jennie.

The Chaesoo couple looked at their friend in pure happiness.

This was their story, and they were glad it was a happy ending.