Chapter 1

Lisa

I was at a coffee shop inside the campus, when a familiar figure caught my attention.

Chaeng.

She looked around and saw me, she was with someone. Chaeng waved at me and approached our table.

"Can we sit here Lis, the shop is full" She said and I nodded "Btw this is my roommate Irene" She added and I greeted the girl.

Her features were stunning. Intimidating, but you know she's warm-hearted, but of course, Jennie is more stunning.

Why am I-

I dont know why, but everytime I meet a new girl, I cant help but compare her to my roommate.

"Hi, you must be Lisa, Chaeng told me about you, and she said we would click" She said and I smiled at her. She's a softie.

"Ah yes, Nice to meet you Irene" I said and she chuckled. Chaeng then ordered for the three of us, and we enjoyed each other's company.

Me and Irene clicked almost instantly. I teased Chaeng that she looked like a chipmunk when we ordered food and she ate. Irene told me about her girlfriend, and I thought they were cute. She even said that maybe one day her girlfriend will give a visit and we could meet her.

I honestly had fun. College wasn't so bad. Yes, you'd be stressed with the amount of school work, but other than that, the only thing I was dreading was dealing with Jennie, when I went back to the dorm.

These past few days, our relationship didn't really make any progress. She was still cold, and rude, but of course I ignored it and tried to be as nice as possible.

It also seemed like she didn't even leave the dorm at all if she didn't need to. I didn't really mind that she was that way though, because I also needed quiet time for myself, and she definitely didn't have any problems giving people space.

I went back to my dorm, and I found Jennie trying to replace the light bulb.
She was on a chair tip toed trying to reach the bulb. She lost her balance, but luckily I was fast to drop my bags and run to catch her.

She had her eyes closed when she screamed. She landed in my arms as she was covering her face.

She probably realized that she didn't hit the floor so she opened her eyes and was shocked to see me. She quickly tried to get off me, and gave me a glare.

Damn woman! Atleast say thank will ya?

I grabbed the bulb from her and easily replaced the previous on. I pu the chair back where it was supposed to be placed, as I went back to my room not sparing her a glance, but I did say something.

"Next time you cant do something ask for my help" I said and I heard her mumble a small "fine".

I closed the bedroom door and laid on my bed as I drifted off to sleep.

__________

I woke up to loud noises, when I saw Jennie with only towel on. I quickly averted my eyes from her.

"Yah! What are you doing with only a towel on?!" I asked her as I faced the wall.

"I took a shower" She replied "I didn't know you'd wake so I thought I'd just change" She added. That this the most she has talked since we met.

"Well damn hurry up" I said to her and she scoffed

"Done" She said and I turned around, and I saw her sitting at the edge of her bed.

"Next time you take a shower and Im  sleeping wake me up first" I said to her as I got up.

"Yeah yeah" She rolled her eyes, as she crossed her legs.