Chapter 13

"What?!" Lisa shouted as the news came to her, Tzuyu looked at her friend in confusion.

"She needs you right now please.." The older girl pleaded from the other side of the line. Lisa could here sobs which she knew was Chaeyoung, and Jisoo's voice could be heard comforting her.

"Alright Im coming Chu, what hospital?" Lisa asked

"JeonH"

_____

"Jisoo!" Lisa shouted as she saw the older girl sitting with Chaeng. "She's in there if you want to see her" Jisoo said and Lisa nodded her head as she went inside of the room.

Jennie had a cast on her left arm and she had a black eye, with scratches on her legs. She looked like, she got into an accident.

Lisa sat next to Jennie's bed and held the smaller girl's hand. Lisa was holding back her tear as she looked at the older girl.

"Nini, what happened?" Lisa asked as she layed her head down on Jennie's bed. A second later, Jennie's hand started to move, which caused the taller to look at the brunette.

"What happened Jen?" Lisa asked, worry evident on her face.

"I- Jungkook- He...Beat m-me..." Jennie weakly replied and Lisa's eyes widened at the new found information. She clenched her jaw in anger.

"Why did he do that?" Lisa asked

"I was going to break up with him..." Jennie said and Lisa sighed.

"Your boyfriend isn't just a fuckboy, he's an asshole and psycho as well..." Lisa said jokingly and Jennie looked down. "Hey hey, it was a joke Im so sorry" Lisa said apologetically and Jennie nodded in forgiveness.

Soon, Jisoo and Chaeng walked in the room.

"Dont worry Jen, we're already trying to track down Jungkook, oh and the whole squad is coming here as well" Jisoo said, and Chaeng was still crying.

Lisa faced the brunette and looked at her with pityful eyes. The taller looked away and glanced at a nearby table. There was a small handkerchief.

A familiar looking one.

With her.

Initials on it.

M.L.?

"Jennie? Where did you get that handkerchief?" Lisa asked and the brunette glanced at the table beside her.

She looked down.

"A friend gave it to me when we were little" Jennie said and Lisa furrowed her brows.

Could it be?

"What was her name?" Lisa asked and Jennie shook her head.

"I can't remember, she never really told me, we just met at a playground when she saved me from a bunch of bullies, and gave me that to wipe my tears" Jennie explained and Lisa looked at the brunette in shock. "She was my first ever crush, I was only 10 that time and she was 9"

It was her.

Jennie was her.

Jennie was nini.

"Do you ever want to meet her again?" Lisa asked and Jennie nodded her head

"Of course, she was the first person that I ever appreciated apart from my parents and Jisoo"

"You'll meet her Jennie, I promise"

_____

"Lisa we found out where Jungkook is" Jisoo came in the room while the rest of the squad was behind her.