Chapter 4

Lisa

It's been a week. A whole fucking week, and Jennie hasn't said any words to me. I've been dying to touch her, after that kiss. It drive me wild. I like her. I never liked someone before.

I caught up with Irene and Chaeng after that party and told them nothing about the kiss.

But now that it has been a week, and Jennie has been ignoring me, I can't take it anymore. I need someone to talk to.

"Hey Lis" Chaeng said as I sat down next to her. I asked them to come to the same coffee shop we were in before after they finish all their classes.

"Hey" I replied withouy energy.

"Anything wrong?" Irene asked and took a sip of her coffee. They both looked at me, and I was internally debating if I would tell them or not, specially because Chaeng would definitely tell Jisoo. They've grown closer this past week, and Jisoo would even join us sometimes, when we went out of the campus.

"I kissed Jennie" I closed my eyes as they anticipated their reaction, butsomething more unexpected happened.

"We know" They said in unison, and my eyes shut open. I opened mouthbut nothing came out. Then I breathed in and out.

"How did you know?" I asked

"Jisoo told us" Chaeng said

"She knew?"

"Yeah, Jennie told her" Chaeng said and I ruffled my hair "What?" Chaeng asked and I groaned in annoyance.

"She's ignoring me Chaengieeeee" I fake sobbed and they both gave out a disgusted look

"Dont worry, we'll fix this" Irene said, and as if on cue, a dark-haired girl, and a certain cat-eyed brunette entered the store. Jennie was wailing as if she didn't want to enter the store. Chaeng stood up and sat next to Irene.

Jisoo then approached our table, and plopped Jennie down next to me, ans sat next to Chaeng.

"Now let's fix this" Jisoo said and Jennie scoffed next to me. I looked at her and smiled, Jennie blushed, in embarassment? Did she regret the kiss?

"Jisoo please, I have to meet up with someone" Someone? Was she seeing someone now and I didn't know. Am I being played?

"You dont you liar, I know because Im your cousin and you're fiddling with your fingers, so sit properly, and let's talk" Jisoo said and Jennie slumped on the chair as she crossed her arms.

Cute.

Jisso, Chaeng, and Irene then stood up. Jennie tried to stand, but Jisoo glared at her, and we were left alone, as they left the store.

I looked at Jennie akwardly, and she was fiddling with her fingers still. Her side profile was so beautiful. She was just perfect.

I was inlove with this girl, and she didn't even know.

"Why are you ig-"

"Im not ignoring you" She cut me off. I looked at her and she looked like she was nervous as heck.

"Yes you are Jennie, Since that kiss you-"

"Forget about the kiss, it meant nothing Lisa" She said coldly, as if the walls that she brought down that night came bavk up again, and this time they were stronger.

I thought after that our relationship would change, but it just went back to zero. She was confusing me. I dont know if she likes me too, or she was just playing with me.

My lips twitched as I stopped myself from tearing up, but it didn't help. My vision got blurry as the tears started to form and threatened to fall.

"Okay Jennie, I understand, dont worry I didn't expect anything about that kiss" I gave her a fake smile, and her expression changed to....disappointment? I dont get her seriously. I stood up and went to the entrance, leaving the store. Jisoo, Irene, and Chaeng was waiting outside.

They saw me, and I quickly wiped the tears that I didn't notice already fell. I avoided them and Chaeng came after me as I heard Jennie's voice calling out to me. I ignored them and I already knew that Jisoo stopped Jennie because her voice greww smaller as I got farther from them.

I felt someone pull my wrist and turned me around. I saw Chaeng and she looked atme with a sorry look, and because of it I immediatly hugged her and cried.

"She didn't mean the kiss Chaeng, it meant nothing to her" I sobbed as she rubbed my back.

"Im so sorry Lisa, I didn't know that she would be that way, neither did Jisoo. She said that Jennie looked at you differently, and-"

"Its okay Chaeng, you dont need to explain, its not your fault" I said and pulled away from the hug. I smiled and made my way back to the dorm.

I couldn't bare seeing Jennie today anymore. If I was gonna see her, it was my turn to ignore her.

I was a rebound to her, from her ex that Jisoo told me about. Im not a rwbound, but now I am. I hate it, I feel like I was played.

I laid on my bed and soon I drifeted off to sleep.

__________

"Lisa" I was woken up by a familiar voice. I opened my eyes, and there Jennie was, sitting at the edge of my bed. I click my tongue

"I want to sleep Jennie, just let me rest" I replied, and truend my back from her.

"Did you cry?" Fuck...She noticed my eyes.

"No" I replied shortly, and I could hear her sigh. I felt her stand up, and leave the room. Another tear fell, as I heard the door shut.

I knew she was just trying to be nice becuase Jisoo probably said so, I didn't want to see her but when she left me on the bed I craved for the wamrth she gave me.

I wanted to feel her lips against mine again, but I know I cant have that. I sat on the dge of my bed, my head was aching from crying.

I stood up and opened the bedroom door. There I saw her watching the TV, she looked at me, but quickly averted her eyes when she saw that I didn't show any kind of expression.

I went to the bathroom and splashed some water on my face. I heard the bathroom door open. I knew it was her, but I ignored her.

"Knock next time" I said as I left her standing in the doorway. She looked at me with a hurt expression, but I know she was just faking it.

I went back tobed and drifted to sleep after that. I want to forget this day.

____________________
A/N: Damn sorry bout that small angst, yep that's still small. So wait for the real angst.

Dont forget to votee