Chapter 12

Lisa went to her hotel room and there was Tzuyu sitting on the couch eating some popcorn while watching some netflix.

"So how was it meeting her again?" Tzuyu started as she looked at her friend. Lisa sighed as she placed her coat down on the table and sat beside Tzuyu.

"It sucks, guess we were never destined. She didn't even wait for me" Lisa replied as she covered her eyes with her hands. Holding back any tears that were threatening to fall.

"You cant blame her though, imagine waiting for almost a decade Lis. You couldn't even give her assurance" Tzuyu saud and Lisa i ternally groaned. The girl was right and she hated herself for leaving the brunette for so long.

"Im just gonna sleep now Babe, Im so tired" Lisa said as she proceeded to the bed and laid down.

This day was exhausting, and tomorrow she will find a new house for her to stay in Seoul.

She got Jisoo's new number so that they'll have communication, and maybe they can all have a small reunion at her soon to be house.

_____

The next day Lisa got in her car and drove off while Tzuyu was still asleep. She left a note and she was sure that her friend would understand.

She looked for available house in Seoul, mostly the one's in high places so that there would be a beautiful view of th city. Memories took over her head as she drove through the streets of Seoul, seeing the places around that has changed.

She remembered her old University and went to check it out.

She drove around the university and soon found the old coffee shop where she and her friend would hang out at. It was tallerand there was muchmore room for other guests.

She even found out that there were house on top of the coffee shop that were up for rent.

_

The bells ringed as she opened the door, and a man caught her eyes as she looked at the counter.

Jongin.

Their eyes met for a second befire Jongin smiled.

A genuine smile?

'Wtf is this?' Lisa thought as she approached the counter.

"Hey Lisa" Kai said as he looked at her in adoration

"Hey?" She said in returne and the man just chuckled.

"So how are you, I heard you left to go to California" He said and Lisa nodded her head as she said her order first.

"Yeah, I just came back a couple of days ago" She replied surprised, that the man had changed into a better man.

"Yeah, good for you I see, I regret my life descisions now and look where I ended up at. Working at a coffee shop" He replied obviously praising her status in life.

"There's still time to change things you know" Lisa said genuinely and he shook his head.

"Nah, I dont have enough money to study again, and you know that Taehyung died right?" Jongin paused and Lisa nodded her head "My parents were in the same car crash and died. He was in a taxi and mypatents were driving" He looked down with tears in his eyes, and Lisa could say that she felt really bad.

"Hey you can ask for help you know" Lisa said and Kai looked up at her stunned.

"Wow, I guess that's why she loves you so much, you're so kind and genuine to people" He said and Lisa furriwed her briws in confusion.

"Wait what?" Lisa said and Kai looked herin the eyes.

"Jennie...I found out that the day you left, was the day she broke up with me...To be with you" Kai saud and handed Lisa her order.

"Thanks" She said as she grabbed her food and coffed and walked out of the shop.

'She loves me?' Lisa asked herself 'But why did she replace me?'

She went back in her car as she drove off. Shrugging away the thought of Jennie and her past. She went to find some more houses and she settled for one on top of a small hill, with the view of whole Seoul.

She went to pay for the house fully and yes it was that easy. She was that rich.

And to pay in cash?

She wasn't only rich, it was like she was a heiress.

She went to ghe balcony of her new house. The image of Jennie reappearing in her head once more.

She wondered if she didn't leave Jennie, would they be together, and would things be so much easier?

"Stupid stupid Pranpiya!" She hit her head as she held back her tears. She texted Tzuyu to check out of the hotel and the new address of her house, and soon Tzuyu came and Lisa help her with luggage as she paid the taxi as well.

"Nuce house Liz" Tzuyu said and Lisa didn't react as she broke down infront of her friend.

"What happened?" Tzuyu asked worriedly as she herld her friend in her arms.

"Jennie" Lisa said and Tzuyu's eyes widened.

Lisa's problem was coming back.

"Liz calm down, you might get a panicattack again" Lisa soon made her breathing stable and Tzuyu let out a breath of relief.

In California, Lisa always had random panic attacks and nightmares about her life in Seoul. About how she missed her friends and Jennie. It was a miracle that she was even able to graduate and become a photograoher with the amount of times she had attacks.

Lisa sniffed and her phone ringed. She looked at the caller ID, and it was Jisoo. She picked up.

"L-Lisa" Jisoo said and Lisa could hear the tears in her voice.

"What happened Sooya?" Lisa asked in worry as she gave Tzuyu the 'Wait' look.

"I-its Jennie" Jisoo said and Lisa's ears perked up at the mention of the brunettes name.

"What?"

"She's here in the hospital..."

_____
A/N: Didn't want to make things easy for them so here ya go..😏