fresh start

~Kaori's POV

The next day I woke up with this weird feeling, I felt safe and happy for the first time in forever. "Morning sleepy head" Ashley greeted me walking in the room. "Morning, what time is it?" I asked her rubbing the sleep out of my eyes.

"10 AM, come on breakfast is ready" I nodded then headed to the bathroom doing my usual morning routine. I went down stairs then into the kitchen to only see Lilly eating her pancakes at the dinning table and Ashley grabbing an orange juice from the kitchen.

We sat down and started eating in silence until Ash broke it. "So how are you feeling today?" She asked in a whisper so Lilly won't hear. "Doing a lot better thanks" I answered. "Think you can go to school tomorrow, you don't have to if you don't want to I'll stay with you to keep you company" she offered, she's always have been like this kind, sweet and the most caring person you'll ever meet she even puts other people's happiness before her and that's what I like about her a true friend that feels like family.

I shook my head and smiled a weak one tho still not fake, i mean I can't be unhappy for the rest of my life right? Sooner or later I'll have to let it go even though its hurts but I got my sister to look for besides I'm not alone.

"I wanna go, I miss school and I wanna go out for a change, besides we're seniors now I can't just drop out of school" I pointed drinking from my cup, she smiled at me happily and continued eating.
The next day I walked through the hall with Ashley by my side making our way to our lockers which were next to each other, as we got closer I saw a guy leaning against a locker that was next to mine, my smile faded when I knew who it was, it was none other than my ex, just what in the world?

I walked faster to my locker to get my books and leave but seriously just when I finally decided to start a fresh start of my life my past comes to hit me? Shuck it I cursed under my breath it was enough to for Ashley to hear tho which earned me a chuckle that I returned.

"Move" I said with a cold tone as I arrived to my locker, I had my hands in my pockets while Ashley was crossing her arms glaring at him. "We need to talk" he said facing me with an expression on his face that I can't translate.

"I don't have anything to talk to you about" I said harshly as I took a step forward. "I just need you to listen" "and I don't give a f*** of what you're gonna say" I snapped.

A/N: sorry guys that came out late I've been so busy with school and yah anyway thank you so much for reading and all of your support I'll try to post more soon.
Oh please share your thoughts so I know what should I change in the story cuz I know I'm a terrible writer lol and other than that if you liked this story then please please vote and comment and follow that encourages me to write more often.
Thank you again for reading I love you so much!

Later shanks

~Nade