the worst valentine's day ever

Thomas got out a small black box from his pocket and opened it reveling a ring, a promise ring. I gasped at how spectacular it was, it was made of silver and on it were our names writing with a heart between them.

I felt tears forming in my eyes but I held them back. "I know we haven't been together for a long time and I'm not sure what the future is hiding for us but I'm sure of only one thing and that is I wanna be with you for a long time, call you mine forever and tell the world that you're my one so will you accept that promise ring and stay as the love of my life now and forever" he said nervously waiting for an answer yet scared to know what it will be even though he shouldn't.

"YES!!" I exclaimed hugging him tight it took him by surprise but it wasn't long until he hugged back after we pulled away he slid the ring in my finger and connected his soft lips with mine.

~HUGE TIME SKIP, February 14 2020~

Thomas has stayed here ever since he gived me the promise ring, he's going back to London today tho. Our dates were all planned by him but he spent more time with his fans than me cuz we would always get interrupted but that's doesn't bother me I actually see it sweet how his fans loves him.

It's 10PM now and we're about to head home everything was going pretty well until Ashley came running to us just as we got out from the restaurant, she had tears streaming down her face. "Ash? What's wrong" I asked worried as I walked up to her with Thomas following behind.

"L..Lilly.." "w..what about her?" I asked fear hunting my body. "She..she got lost"
"W..what? What what do you mean she's lost" I lost my balance and fell on my knees tears finding their way down to my pink cheeks. Tom and Ashley quickly kneeled beside me trying to calm me down.

After 10 minutes I got on my feet again still feeling a bit dizzy but managed to walk, we agreed to go on separate ways to search for Lilly and think of the most possible places she could be at.