last kiss?

.

.

.

.

"Why are we in such a rush again?" "Cuz we're gonna be late for the show" "what show?" "Well um you see Thomas called earlier and said he's gonna replace his friend since he's sick and be the leader of his band who are planning on throwing a some sort of concert for school which happened to be an elementary school Oh yeah the members are actually kids so he have to train them before the concert so I decided why not pay him a visit and have lunch with him outside for a change yeah?"

"What friend? I never heard of this" "ugh Kao stop with your questions geez take a break for God's sake" Ashley said annoyed "I'm just not in the mood, and what the hell this is all about all of sudden" Kaori mumbled rolling her eyes in annoyance as well with her hands folding.

The 2 girls reached their destination, they walked out of the car after they parked in the parking lot and started walking towards the entrance however they stopped in their tracks as their eyes met someone's chocolate eyes, someone Kaori loves from the bottom of her heart.

Ashley smirked at her friend as she nudged her shoulder and headed inside leaving the couple to have their moment.

When she was out of sight Kaori approached her lover gretting him with a hug both of them didn't say a word, the atmosphere was filled with silence not the awkward kind tho.

He captured her lips as he surrounds her waist with his arms while her hands travelled through his hair pulling him closer, deepening the kiss.

After they let go both of them smiled as their foreheads touched however her smile held sorrow and sorry for him thinking of how much she'll hurt him with the decision she made and thinking that this kiss was most likely to be their last.

"Are you ok love?" He asked touching her cheeks and looking at her straight in the eyes trying to look through her and figure out what her mind is full of.

She nodded and kissed him on the cheek before walking with him hand in hand towards the school, in their way he told her that the band finished practicing however there's this kid who wants to train more to make sure he won't mess anything up and play the notes perfectly so he's gonna train him for a little more before they can go out to lunch, he also told her that the concert is tomorrow and she can watch them practice along with Ashley so they won't get bored of waiting little did she know that he was a she.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
I need a hug