surprise

3rd person POV

after a while of the teenage girls comforting each other, they finally let go of each other putting a small smiles on their faces yet they weren't faking it. Afterwards Kaori excused herself to take a shower to relax herself, and it seemed to actually worked as the warm water put her mind on ease.

Meanwhile Ashley went downstairs to make lunch as both of them haven't eaten anything since the sun replaced the moon.

As she started cooking a phone's ringtone went off it belonged to Kaori, but the black haired girl is still in the bathroom taking her time, letting a sigh she went back upstairs and grabbed her best friend's phone, she looked at the contact's name and it was quite familiar, Thomas, without hesitation she accepted since she didn't want him to worry if she doesn't pick up since Kaori obviously can't talk with him right now.

"Hello?" He started and his voice sounded happy like very happy for some reason. "Hey what's up? It's me Ashley btw, Kaori is showering right now I'll let her know you called when she finishes" she said about to end the call.

"No wait, indeed I'm glad you picked up the phone it's even better we can surprise her" he said it so fast that she thought he was sonic for a sec. "What are you talking about?" She asked completely clueless on what's going on.

"You won't believe this, but I found her I found Lilly" he exclaimed. "WHAT?" Ashley yelled not believing what she just heard but quickly regretted it as she put her hand over her mouth, Thomas chuckled at her reaction and assured her he wasn't joking.

"What? What happened? Ashley are you alright?" Another voice joined in, and it belonged to no other than Kaori who clearly heard her friend as she got worried.

"No no don't tell her now let's surprise her it's better that way I'll txt you the details in a minute" he said ending the phone call just then Kaori stepped out of the bathroom wearing a rose gold t-shirt and shorts and a towel on her head, her face had a worried look as she stared at her friend who looked pale.

Ashley just said she was absolutely fine although she struggled to find an excuse for her previous behavior, releasing an exhausted long sigh Kaori decided to shrug it off and trust her friend.

Then out of nowhere Ashley pulled 2 pairs of clothes for her and Kaori and told her to dress up because they're heading out, what why and where, Ashley decided to ignore the other girl's questions and change into her new fresh clothes.

Typical Ashley Kaori thought rolling her eyes but smiled afterward.
Once both of them changed Ashley grabbed Kaori's hand and dragged her out of the house locking it and opening the car.