make up your decision

As soon as I felt his lips on mine I pushed him away disgust writing all over my face, and that's when I had it--- I was about to slap him but that bitch butted in holding my hand while smirking.

"You won't get away with this! Both of you!! Just wait till I tell the police and you're done" I said getting my hand back. "Ohh but indeed I already did sweetheart" she took a few steps forward trying to scare me but I didn't move an inch.

"What the hell do you mean? you're screwed!! It's over" "well you see sweetheart, your little daddy put you and Lilly under my care" I flinched as I heard these words.

"That's not true he would never do that, the only one who has the right to take us in is my mother and no one else!!" I yelled at her but still her evil expression remained on her face.

"I can't agree more Kaori, but you see your father signed on these papers, the papers that proves what I'm saying. He signed them before he died thinking that these papers are his will you know? I admit I tricked him but what can I say huh? I had to, I had to make the government believe that I'm a pathetic single mother with three kids with no house no money so you know they'll support this small family since the man of the house is no longer around but things changed when I knew you have a rich boy around your fingers so why not step my game a little bit instead of getting a couple of thousands I can have millions the more the merrier"

"you used us" at this point my cheeks were wet "took you long enough to figured it out but yes darling I used you, anyway back to the point even if you reported us which I clearly don't give a f about it and they believed you they'll find out that she and even you are now my 'daughters' and Lilly actually haven't been kidnapped in fact I'm being a mother to her taking good care of her doing exactly what your father 'asked' for, and there you go case closed" she clapped her hands putting her 'victory smile' on her ugly face.

"how could you" that's all I managed to blurt out as my vision got blurry, she let out a long-annoyed sigh "you only have 2 days, meet us here at 9 PM with the money and your boyfriend's broken heart or say farewell to your little sister that's if I allowed you to see her ever again" with that she walked away with Max leaving me on the dirty ground crying my heart out.

'What should I do now?'