reunited

Excitedly she agreed since she loved music and found it cute. With one more kiss on the cheek Thomas walked to the backstage while Ashley and Kaori took a seat next to each other waiting for them to come out and play some symphonies.

After about a few minutes Thomas walked out and sat down preparing his guitar right after him a small girl walked out wearing a yellow dress and white sandals, she had her hair tied up to a ponytail and her eyes were fixed to the floor.

Kaori's smile dropped as she checked out the girl, she was her sister, Lilly was on the stage. Without a second thought Kaori got up and ran to the stage calling out her name.

"Lilly..Lilly" her voice echoed through the hall as she climbed the small stairs running to her sister meanwhile with the little girl who turned around to meet the source of this voice, the voice that she hasn't heard in like forever.

And in a matter of seconds Kaori finally approached her kneeling in front of her other half embracing her with the tightest hug yet she made sure not to hurt the little Lilly.

"Thank god" the older sister breathed out panting with glassy eyes and a small smile, however the younger sister didn't return her hug instead she pushed her away and turned around giving her back to the only person who would give up her life only for her yet she had another thought of her sister.

"Sister are you ok? I missed you, you know I missed you so much" the broken one who thought she would heal soon said. Suddenly the little girl snapped making everyone stand there in shock.

"Get away from me I don't want you" the little girl said. "You left me, I don't wanna be with you" she kept on repeating and for some reason she was panicking.

"Don't say that Lilly!! I didn't go anywhere, I never left you and I'll never will look I know that you're really mad at me because I lost you but I never left you, I would never let you go I promise, I'm here" Kaori cried as she tried to explain.

"you're not my sister" Lilly snapped again "please don't say that" Kaori cried more, by the time Thomas and Ashley were making their way to the sisters.

"Kaori, Kaori calm down a bit" Thomas said holding her in his arms helping her stand on her feet.