lies

"Look my earth spin when you're in it, please don't do this" Kaori reached her hand for her to take but she backed away with a sad look on her face. "Please Lilly" Lilly expression softened but quickly looked away.

"Please Lilly say something I can't bear losing you please" "let's go home mommy" Lilly said to Maria ignoring her sister.

It was the clear that the girl was brainwashed in some way cuz no matter what she would never treat her sister like this not to mention she loves her too much to just hate her In a couple of few days.

"Ok, let's go to our house sweetheart you calm down now and I'll make you your favorite when we get home" "I would rather die than let you take her, and you say without a shame you'll take her to your house" Kaori snapped standing up.

"Why are you acting this way Kaori? Okay I made a few mistakes as a mother but-" "a mother? Didn't you throw this kid into the streets? Didn't you leave her hungry and cold? What motherhood you're talking about? Enough Maria enough with your bullshit you don't care about her not even a bit" she yelled at her but then Thomas grabbed her shoulders and tried to calm her down.

"Okay kao just calm down a bit" "how can I calm down Thomas? That woman is lying while looking straight into my eyes" "alright but we can't solve this in a fight, yes I know you're mad but-" "mad? Am I mad? I turned insane a month ago I turned insane because of her now she comes and tell me she found my sister and she was looking for her is any of what she's saying making any sense to you? Tell me"

"you don't make mistakes do you? You're the one who sent the kid to the store in the middle of the night and lost her however I'm still the one to be blamed for"

"ENOUGH!! ENOUGH! IF YOU SAID ANOTHER WORD I'LL CHOK YOU RIGHT HERE RIGHT NOW you hear me" she yelled at her once again but this time he stepped between the 2 women warning Maria to watch over herself and choose her words carefully.

"Listen I know you're mad at me but you've to understand how I felt as a mothe-" "what motherhood you're talking about, I'm a mother a sister and a father for this kid, me not you"

"I'm not saying anything wrong Kaori, I might not be her real mother but I was a part of raising her too besides your father put her under my care cuz he tru-"

"oh please cut the sass, come one Lilly let's go we'll get out of here" Kaori tried to grab her sister's hand but she backed away again "I'll go with mommy I don't wanna go with you nor be with you" she told her.