the heartbreak

"stop it Kaori please" Maria said but she didn't listen and tried to get to her again but Thomas stopped her saying "her mind is a bit muddled" "he's right she's scared she needs some time"

"I'm not asking your permission she's my sister and she'll come with me got it? Come one Lilly let's go, we'll go home" Kaori tried to take her once more but she refused to, but that didn't make her give up but this time her friend and boyfriend tried to hold her back seeing how wrong that is and they actually should give Lilly some time instead of keeping on pushing and forcing her to something she doesn't want to do.

In a matter of minutes finally Thomas managed to held his gf back and stay a few feet away from them but she kept on fighting him.

Kaori also had mixed emotions inside of her as her mind didn't bear it anymore everything was too much for her to handle so her brain decided to take a break and shut the body down.

Kaori's body went limp and fell into Thomas's arms and down to the floor they yelled her name in attend to wake her up but she wouldn't flinch they tried waking her up for a few minutes but nothing worked that's when Thomas decided to check her pulse, he gasped as tears started to form in the corner of his eyes.

"Wh..what's wrong?" Ashley asked already crying over her friend. "Her pulse it's dropping" not wasting any time they walked out heading straight to the hospital.

TIME SKIP

"Her condition is stable now but she should get some rest she won't awake any time soon, we'll keep an eye on her if anything happens inform the nurse" the doc explained and they just nodded then he walked out leaving them alone watching over Kaori who way lying on the hospital's bed lifeless.

"This is all my fault, because of me 2 sisters fell apart.." Ashley cried blaming herself for what happened, Thomas just hugged her "don't say that you know if she was awake she would slap you none of this is your fault, instead of crying over the past we should think of a way to bring them back together"

"yeah thank you" she smiled, then both of the let go and sat down beside Kaori's bed eagerly waiting for her to wake up.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

A/N: um plz don't come at me I'll make things better I promise but it might not be so soon...also don't ask or expect another chapters for the next few days I'm busy with my high school work that's why I posted 6 chapters in one day hope you enjoy and have a nice day love ya❤

Don't forget to vote!

Andddd speak up your thoughts, The author loves to hear what you think of her writing and the story!

Okie bye

No seriously that's it bye

Love ya, have a nice day/night