happy anniversary

I sat in the passenger seat, Ashley in the back and Thomas in the driver seat. We drove back to Ashley's place, I felt sad that I won't be spending more time with him but he said that he's staying for 2 weeks so I can see him after school right?

"Well guys have fun and sangster you can have her all night just no funny business" Ashley pointed and before I could react she was already out I gived Thomas a questioning look that says 'are u gonna explain?'

He smirked then took my hand in his and kissed it. He drove to somewhere I couldn't recognize even tho I was born here yet I had no idea where was I and here's Thomas driving like he lived here for ages. "Can you tell me now?" I asked for a million times and he shook his head for a million times with a chuckle.

Few more minutes I asked again and I got nothing dang it's hard to get something out of him. "Just be more patient love we're almost there" he said with his sexy accent (oops) and I sighed. After what seemed forever he finally parked the car, I didn't notice but I fell asleep, he shook my shoulder gently waking me up.

"Are we at your secret place already" I asked in a very very sleepy voice as I rubbed my eyes. He let out a small laugh then got out and opened my door for me. "My lady" he reached his hand for me to take as I shook my head at him.

I looked around me and saw that we're in a park, it was peaceful and quiet. We were walking hand in hand neither of us said anything the only thing that could be heard was our breaths. As I was walking all of sudden my vision went black, Thomas's hands were on my eyes I wonder what is he up to.

"Tom?" I simply asked. "Just bear with it ok?" He softly said and I nodded. After few minutes we finally reached wherever he wants us to be he removed his hands reveling medium rug on the floor with a basket on it and candles around the rug forming a heart. I was speechless he chooses the perfect spot to show the unique features of the sunset.

"Happy anniversary love" he whispered in my ear smirking I couldn't help but grin back thank him and give him a kiss we sat down eating dinner which was homemade sandwiches from the chef himself Thomas sangster it might me simple for our 3 months anniversary but for me it was perfect after we finished we cleaned everything and started walking back to the car hand in hand I noticed that tom was silent for a while so I looked over him and saw that he was pale and deeply thinking about something.

"Hey you ok?" I asked him as I stopped walking. "Yeah yeah I'm fine" lies. I gived him the look 'I know that you're lying so say the truth' he sighed then stood in front of me. "Kaori." He started looking so serious which got me worried. "What's up" I tried to be all so normal and I actually did pretty good. He stared at me for few seconds then got on one knee.

A/N: I know I know what y'all thinking. I'm such a trash and I honestly think the same first I disappeared for A LONG TIME then I came back with a short one and it's bad I know and I'm very sorry I've been busy with my tests I actually gonna do the last one in 2 days so wish me luck and I'll definitely gonna post more in the weekend so please don't come after me sorry for making you wait again but I honestly after I posted the last one I started to think that I should stop writing it and delete it cuz there's not as much feedback you've been giving me as before so I thought you don't like it anymore but then I thought again about it and decided that no. I should continue so I hope you enjoy. (And if you've any suggestions for the story I really would love to hear so tell me about it but don't comment it cuz I don't want other people know what it is so dm me pretty please also happy late valentine's day and to you too singles I hope you find the one this year and to the taken I wish you luck and happiness to your relationship with your lover❤)