08

Yoongi's pov

"Yoongi we have to get my stuff. I think he actually means it. Where am I supposed to go now? The streets?" More tears began to run down his light pink face. I used my fingertips to wipe the tears off his cheeks. His eyes were puffy and you can tell he was really tired. I hugged him for a bit while rubbing soft circles on his back. Once he had calmed down I hopped off the bed, put on a sweater "Chim, take this sweater. We are going to get your stuff." "Ok." He says while struggling to put the sweater on. I dialed Taehyung's number, "Taehyung this is Yoongi. I need you to pick me and Jimin up with your car. It's an emergency don't have time for questions." "I just came back from a date with Jungkook, I was about to drive him home, but it can wait. I'm on my way to your place." "Thanks,bud, I really owe you."

Me and him make our way to the front of the house. Waiting for Taehyung to arrive and pick us up. It was silent but that silence was destroyed by the sound of honking coming from outside. "Jimin, wake up! Taehyung is here!" We rush out of the house and jump into the car.
"Hey man! What up? How's life? But before you answer those questions can you tell me why you needed me at this time?"

"Jimin is being Kicked out of his house and he needs to get his things out of his house before his father does some crazy b.s with it. Pronto!" I snapped.
"Jimin, honey mind telling me your address?"

"It's at xxx street." Taehyung drove so fast that is was like a criminal trying to drive away from the police. We arrived there in less than a minute. We saw a caucasian man, wearing a dirty tank top, brown baggy jeans; throwing things into the street. "That man is out of his mind!" Taehyung said as he parked by the sidewalk. All four of us rushed out of the car picking as many things as we could and putting them in the trunk.

[this is coming to an end soon]