10

Yoongi's P.O.V

Jimin was about to cry again, it hurts me seeing him like this. He looked horrible, traces of tears were all over his face, pink cheeks, not the cute kind; the ones you get when you are sad and his eyes were so puffy. I hugged him but this time it was different. I cried with him, everyone left us in the room by ourselves to give us sometime in private. I rarely cry and especially in front of people. I always try to maintain the strong man image but with Jimin it was different. He loved me in every way, shape or form, we had trust in each other. I could be raw and real with him and so could he with me.

"yoongi?"

"Mhm?"

"Can we have a funeral for him with the help of the others?."

"Of Course only if you want to." Then I asked him.

"Can I ask you a question?"

"I guess, yeah" He shrugged in the hug.

"Why would you cry, worry and even want to make a funeral for him? After all he did for you?"

"I know we didn't have the best of relationship but he taught me a lot about me and the world. Because of him I found out I am not such a coward, I never knew I could stand up for myself and for our love. He also taught me that life isn't always easy but don't give up; dreams can really come true. And lastly he and well you taught me that love can help anyone endure the worst of the worst." A teardrop ran down my cheek,

"yoongi are you really crying?" He giggled a bit, covering his smile with his small hand.

"How could I not? You make me see the world in such a different light. I honestly hated your father but now I forgive him. You are really a gift given to me by god. I love you."

"I love you too."

I wrapped my arm around him. And pulled him for a kiss.

---- (Time skip of a year and a half)

1 year and ½ later:

Jimin's P.O.V

After all the hardships, life has really been great for me and Yoongi. Taehyung, Jungkook and I are still in Highschool working hard to graduate. Ever since my aunt got custody of me, I have had less things to worry about. From being the worst student to being one of the most beloved ones in my year, Yoongi has graduated and is going to college to pursue his dream as becoming part of the music industry. Life just keeps getting better and better day by day, I am no longer as depressed as I was and I just make the most of every day. I can't wait for what tomorrow has to hold. I hope us four stay friends forever, be together in both good and worst of times.

The End

[Thank you for reading! It means a lot to me. I am thankful if you bared along with the storyline even if it didn't make much sense.]