09

Jimin's P.O.V

I held the books in my hand in my way to put them in Taehyung's car; a million thoughts rushed through my head. Everything is going to change, how could my dad do this to me and mom would be heartbroken if she saw this. I kept my tears in this time, I got to be brave for the both of us, me and my mom. I walk and each step I take hurts. I turn around and realize that Yoongi is running into my now old home. I can hear yelling,

"Guys, Yoongi is in trouble! Follow me!" They take glances at each other, and they run behind me. I knew things were going to get ugly. Yoongi will hate me and break up with me. For as long as I have known him, he has heard stories I told him about my father many times. Like how he physically hurts me, tells me horrible things and how he once managed to escape prison. He has never saw my father, talked to him, nothing, 'nada' as they say. The door is wide open, us three slowly crept into the now silent house, it was silent, well too silent. We then heard some strange noises and some grunting coming from which we believed the kitchen. We tiptoed quietly and what we saw left us terrified. "YOONGI! YOONGI!ANSWER ME!" He is laying on the floor. "Guys get help!" I yell, it seems like my so called dad and Yoongi were having a physical fight. Yoongi's lip was bruised, blood was dripping from his forehead. And my dad had bruises on his face from what I believe where Yoongi's punches. Blood covered his right eyebrow. "I'm calling the police! Jungkook you go and call Yoongi's mom."

"Ok." They both made calls, but I couldn't hear anything. It was like everything was inaudible, the love of my life might die. Tears full of sadness but mostly hate. My dad knew Yoongi could die but he just sat on a chair and drank a beer while watching like nothing was happening. I stand up and leave Yoongi's side. I walk but it turns to stomping; now I stomp to my dad. I stare into his eyes and he looks back at mines. I could read his face, he didn't care, it didn't bother him how he almost killed a teenager or that he might be sentenced to prison for a really long time. "Why did you do this to me Dad? Why?" He just watched me cry."I didn't lay hands on you, how does this have anything to do with you?" I cried even more but it wasn't tears of sadness, it was tears of hate. I clenched my fist so hard that I could feel my nails leaving marks on my palms. But I didn't care. "Dad! He was..." The room became silent and I could feel Jungkook and Taehyung stares. "He was your what? Brother, friend? If so then he was nothing. You can be so sensitive at times it gets me on my nerv-" I slapped him, with all my strength. His face turned red and so did my hand. I could feel a lot of blood rushing to my hand. "Mom, would be so disappointed that the person who brought light into her life was treating their own son like this." Tears fell on the ground, "Dad, I love Yoongi and he and I are planning to be together. I do not care if you like it or not, your opinion means nothing to me. It's time for me to love and care about me and if it means that I love me when I am with Yoongi then so be it." We heard knocks on the door, soon after we could hear policemen and sirens. I ran over to Yoongi and helped him stand up. Taehyung helped him with his left side while I did with his right. His breathing was a bit heavy but I can tell he will be fine. The police man broke the door and many people ran inside. My dad stood and gave them his wrist, Yoongi, I, Jungkook and Taehyung were shocked that he would give himself away like this. They didn't handcuff him but they held onto him. They took a few steps once he was in front of the doorway he turned his head around; looked at me and said, "Jimin, I am sorry for everything. I hope one day you can forgive me. I hope Yoongi gives you a reason to love life. Always remember these words. Goodbye, my dear son." He stopped walking and the policeman followed him, you could tell they were confused. He broke the Policemen grips from his wrist; he grabbed one of the men's guns and shot himself in the chest. Right here and there.
I left Yoongi's side and Taehyung tightened his hold, I ran to my dad's side on the floor. I could hear the police guy said something in his walkie talkie.

"I am so sorry for being such a bad son. And Dad I will always love you and forgive you. I hope you rest in a better place." My tears had contact with his cheeks but it didn't matter. I hugged him and I could feel him trying to hug back. Yoongi struggled but managed to sit down next to me with the help of. I checked his pulse and his... time ran out.