do it yourself | night six.

❛ do it yourself | night six ༉‧₊˚✧

────────────────────────

"hey, katsuki?"

no response.

"have you heard of the new uno with the 'do it yourself' cards, plus the swap hands card?" you asked bakugou, rolling over onto your stomach and tilting your head, "katuski?"

"your room has some weird shit." he mumbled, setting down one of the nic nacs back onto your dresser. dare you say the ash blond looked a bit frightened.

but you wouldn't doubt it. you had so many nic nacs, you had no idea what was what, so that was to be expected. he dusted off his hands as if your stuff was dirty, still keeping his piercing red eyes lingering on your prized possessions.

you smiled and stood up, "i know." you said. "are we gonna play uno or not?"

"yeah, yeah, whatever. what were you going on about a few seconds ago? the fucking do it yourself cards or some shit?"

"yeah. i dont like em." you crinkled your nose and looked at bakugou. he raised a brow and brushed past you. "why dont i like them? you ask? well its because i think-"

"i never asked, dumbass." bakugou clicked his tongue and picked up his cards, dropping down onto your bed and peering over them. you pouted at the fact he cut you off, sitting at the top of your bed. "did you fuck with the deck or something? my cards are shit."

"you're shit."

"i guess they are my shit." he shrugged carelessly, staring at the cards.

you almost laughed at how fast he accepted, despite misunderstanding the context, and at how nonchalant hw was about it.

"what- no! i mean that you're shit. like, you are shit."

"i'm shit? you're shit."

"i mean, if you wanna be my shit..."

"this is just getting fucking weird." he mumbled, flipping over a card to start the game: a blue number 1. he put down a red 1 and a yellow 1, leaving him with five cards.

"eh, we're playing freaking uno at two in the morning, katsuki. at this point... we're like weird, plus two." you put down a yellow plus two and smirked, your move bringing him back up to seven cards.

"what the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

"i dont know. i just had a draw two, so i said it. gimme a night or two and i'll get back to you."

"like your dumbass could remember a single piece of information."

"watch me." you retorted, staring at your cards, hard. you were practically waiting for the explosive boy to make some type of remark.

which he did.

"how the fuck am i gonna watch you remember some-"

"shut up."

you're surprised he didn't blow you up.

-