two weeks | night fourteen.

❛ two weeks | night fourteen ༉‧₊˚✧

────────────────────────

"what's it gonna be tonight?"

you asked this when bakugou shut your dorm door as he walked in, looking angry as usual. you sat up and shifted, and bakugou dropped onto your bed with a scowl.

"the fuck is that supposed to mean?"

you raised your brow at him and put all your weight on one arm, "i think you know." you smiled and examined his hands, "did you even bring your cards tonight?"

"yeah, i- fuck, what the hell?" he muttered the last part, checking himself. then he clicked his tongue, "whatever. doesn't fucking matter."

"why?" you asked, raising a brow, though you were actually happy. you didn't want to really play uno either. "how are we gonna play uno if we don't have the cards?"

"do you wanna play a shitty game of uno?"

"um... i dunno, do you?"

"don't answer my fucking question with another damn question."

you snickered, "oh... sorry?"

bakugou shot a glare at you, to which you returned with a smile. you scooted closer to him on your bed. he was facing away from you stubbornly, and you were pretty sure the both of you had very similar thoughts running through your mind at the moment.

"we could talk?"

"we're always fucking talking."

"katsuki."

"dumbass."

"don't be an ass... okay we're gonna play uno." you said, pulling out your own cards from the shelf on your wall. "because im going to tell you something i might regret and i dont want it to be awkward."

"this is awkward either fucking way, isn't it?"

"why?"

"give me the damn cards."

you paused and looked from the cards in your hands to his awaiting one. you pursed your lips in thought and hummed, "do i wanna play uno, though?"

"what?"

"i don't wanna do this." you pulled the cards back and pressed them to your chest.

"well what the fuck do you want, then? hm?" bakugou growled, his red eyes narrowing hard at you.

you smiled. "to lay down with you."

you were tired, hell yes you were, but there wasn't any chance of you missing the look bakugou gave you for literally half a second before his face hardened again in irritation.

"...you could've just fucking said so." he muttered angrily as he fell back easily onto your bed, and avoided your gaze.

"you dont mind?" you asked, placing the cards back on your shelf and rolling over so your head was against his chest. "...do you find it weird that we do this? i mean, do you even like me as a person? im convinced you actually hate me."

"i've spent every fucking night with you for the past two damn weeks. it's shitty and you're annoying as fuck, but i don't do shit like this with people i hate, dumbass."

"so with friends, then?"

"no. not shitty friends, either."

"...more than friends?" you chanced.

bakugou didn't say anything. he closed his eyes and got comfortable.

"because being more than friends with you would be nice."

"dumbass." bakugou said firmly. you paused your thoughts, expecting him to say something like 'shut the fuck up' or 'you're annoying as hell' or maybe just toss you out of your own bed. instead, he said:

"happy shitty two weeks or whatever."

---

WAIT THERE ARE ONLY
2 CHAPTERS LEFT IN
THIS BOOK,, OOPS JAJAK